another siggy this time using brushes

Best answers
The 1st pic in the 1st sig, I don't know why so many ppl use it since its so low quality, and the other pic in it, is gogeta, right? thought this was a vegeta sig...:rolleyes: Anyway, I don't really like the BG, and normally I would say something for you to improve, but unfortunately I don't know jack about making BG's or sigs or anything. But, I like the 1st sig more than your current sig...maybe add a more zoomed in pic of vegeta for your current sig...dunno..:tounge:

Best answers
Party Boy said:
The 1st pic in the 1st sig, I don't know why so many ppl use it since its so low quality, and the other pic in it, is gogeta, right? thought this was a vegeta sig...:rolleyes: Anyway, I don't really like the BG, and normally I would say something for you to improve, but unfortunately I don't know jack about making BG's or sigs or anything. But, I like the 1st sig more than your current sig...maybe add a more zoomed in pic of vegeta for your current sig...dunno..:tounge:

i was talking about the first pic which will be my sig in a sec but anyway, that is gohan and i dunno i just liked the pic so i put it there thx tho

Best answers
MajinVegetaSSJ2 said:
i was talking about the first pic which will be my sig in a sec but anyway, that is gohan and i dunno i just liked the pic so i put it there thx tho
there i changed the gohan to vegeta in my current sig but still what do u guys think of any of them siggys of mine?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom