another sig, this one for fatmanterror

Best answers
ok, i was looking at fatman's sig area and i noticed it kinda empty, so i attempted to make a sig for him (he didn't ask, but what the hell.. if he doesn't like it he doesn't use it :))

being a sig and all, it's more practice, so crits and ratings please.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You sigs are starting to get to big. Please try making them smalled before they are to big to be alowed on the esf forums.

Best answers
can't be that bad hsu, i've seen people with sigs twice the width and some with 3 or 4 stacked.... *sigh* no point arguing.. i'll make my next few smaller. (still no crits :()

Best answers
where it says fmt's site and his models page, i think that it is to faint. i think that it needs to be more visiable. its good otherwise.

Best answers
Needs more chaos... Looks to professional which is good but, I like work more so like Hsu's or along that line. It is great though just not my style but who cares :)

Best answers
I was going for the professional look.. the text was kinda faded because it was on a seperate layer.. but i'm happy with the overall result.. *doesnt know how to do chaos*

well, i'm improving daily and I am gaining new methods.. soon I will be a sig making machine.. who knows ;)

*btw* that is my 5th sig since I started about 3 weeks ago

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its pritty nice,but its nissing something...
(and like hsu said, its to big, and when they are to big its not that nice...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom