Best answers
ok guyz take a look at my new i personaly think this is my best sig yet..... take a look

Best answers
yer dats ur best yet... uve gotten heaps better since the dayz of ur old sigs :yes: .... keep up the good work!!

Best answers
Pretty good, arrgh everyone's copying Ryoko's style.

Best answers
MAN WAT U MEAN COPYING!????? i dont think it looks like his at ALL MAN!!! mabye the BG alittle butt i just was throwing stuff together

Best answers
I ment the greystyle boarder, but never mind it's cool I never said I didn't like it.

Best answers
It's cool, but the quality of the picture seems quite low. And you may think of making dakilla bigger, or something that makes it jump out of the picture a bit more.

Best answers
I like the concept of the young to old trunks thing going on. I think maybe you could bring the focus to that a little more, which might make the sig more visually involved. You are definitely getting better, keep practicing and you will get better still. I also agree with SCIxX on the type, it doesn't quite stand out enough yet. The shapes in the background also seem a little too unnecesarily random to me at the moment.

Best answers
There is No Someones "Style" Ryoko Just Happens to Use Somthing Like that, meaning thats not ryokos style its no ones style its just another good sig, they just happen to look like the same

Best answers
I like it how it was before the greenish yellow looks eww (like diorea) to me.

Best answers
I love it, Try giving trunks a colour overlay if it dosn't look good don't worry.

Best answers
umm witch one would that be?> and thx man :-D

Best answers
Originally posted by Mewtwo
I ment the greystyle boarder, but never mind it's cool I never said I didn't like it.
hmmmm I don't see how you can have a style like a border registered to a person like ryoko and I don't even see a border. The background just used the texturizer or something. :D

Oh by the way yea it looks good :D

Best answers
i got that border idea from my hommie -|SSJ_wOgAsM|-

Best answers
heres a new one i just threw together .......

scale 1-10 plz tell me wat u think

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
<sigh> *Ryoko notches 3 to copy style so far*

If you want to copy my style, at least give me credit. While I do not own the sytle, I used it about 2 months ago -_-

Well Wogasm got that style from me :x

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by DaKiLLa

2.865 , i dont like it that much...

Best answers
Originally posted by DaKiLLa

He looks so braindead, it's beautiful! I like it. Goku is handsome kawaii baby puff! *snuggles myself* I love you Goku!!! It needs to be either red, or yellow, though. Not blue. Blue is Vegeta's color.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom