Another sig attempt

Best answers
Well my last sigs were ass to say the least so i went back and tried it all over again. I still suck at making text but if anyone could give me some tips on making better text i would appreciate it. Well here it is.

Edit: Damn now that i see i forgot to add a border =/ Ill go back and make one but id like some crits first tho i suppose. And slo just incase anyone is wondering why im doing all these gotenks sigs is because its for another forum and all that other stuff so ya crits would be appreciated. Also if ur gonna post and crit it at least tell me somthin i can do to get better rather then jus saying "It sucks do it over" or anything like that.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It sucks, do it over.

Just kidding. I can't find any crits. It looks pretty good to me. Forum background blending ftw!

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only crits I can give is that the gotenks should be a bit sharper, better quality if possible.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The BG and the image mix well for the most part, but the text shouldn't be blended like that.

Also, try to match the forum skin better.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's kind of tall. The background would be distracting if it didn't match Gotenks, you did a good job of incorporating his colours in to the background.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Right, it's 100 pixels above the forum limit... I would try to address that as well.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Too tall, no border, low quality pic, crappy text. I do like the background.
And you guys all say "forum blending for the win!" but Explorer doesn't support TRANSPARANT .png's (new explorer does, I thought), and because I use FireFox, I do see it as transparant.:\

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Synth said:
Right, it's 100 pixels above the forum limit... I would try to address that as well.
He said it's for another forum, I meant tall in general.

Best answers
Yea as i look at it u guys are right it is pretty damn big. Ill go edit that as soon as possible but id like to thank all of u for all the crits they are really helpful. Also could any one of you point me in the direction of how to make good text. I suck at making text to say the least. If you do it would really help me out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom