💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
anyways... i did a model a while ago... i just figured out how to animate it and have done so, its ingame but i still need a little help ^_^
i need someone to help me with the arms, the elbows are slightly twisted, then we could patch up some custom animations, then i need someone to skin the damm thing,

pic:

nothing too flashy, but at least its ingame:]

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im not bashing your model, but what metroid game is that one based on, i dont recognize the suit

i based mine on the varia suit from MP, but by the time i got to the legs i was tired so i just kept the skin of the old legs over the varia legs,

it has no custom animations, im just now learning animation, but since yours will have its own animations it may make up for the models lack of detail

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
here is a example of Samus ( who the hell it is :| )
dono who made it

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im guessing the modeller of that samus and this one werent big metroid fans, the samus at that planetquake, wheres her shoulders?, and looking a shijings solidus model i know he can do better than this, though i am agitated that hes stealing my idea i want to see how his turns out, anyway now for the plug, look for my samus model it should still be on page 1 of the forums,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont worry dude, first thing... i created this model from scratch about... 2 months ago... i just struggled to animate it... if you want.. i could ditch this one and you could join mine and BOBmaster40000's Project futora , since your model is 0wnage, i suppose i could animate it, catch me on AIM as great shijing

ps: project futora is a huge model/map/sprite/sound pack for esf ^_^

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks at the model that Imp posted. There's no way in the deepest depths of hell that that's an HL model, is it? Also, it's no surprise that the model's so good, looks like KMan did it. He's one of the better modeler/skinners I've seen.

-Karrde-

Best answers
It's for hl, it's even for ESF, futora warface is an halfmod for ESF [a real huge model, skin and soundpack..]. It looks good, but try to give it another skeleton, this one looks real hard to animate unless you add much bones in his middle... But can we see it with skin if that's finished??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually... its assigned to the sceleton quite fine, all of its fine, onyl the elbows have a small twisting error a cannot fix in them, i also made a few animations so she holds he gun outwards ^_^

Best answers

added in the "/"
for u ppl
and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
great job ONCE again shijing :D :D :D

Best answers
Originally posted by sexyasian86

added in the "/"
for u ppl
and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
great job ONCE again shijing :D :D :D
That's a great model, but one problem. The torso is WAY too small! Samus' suit is MUCH bigger and bulkier. Fix that, and I'll be perfect.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wing zero that isnt his model its just a ref pic somebody else made

Best answers
Ok
Asian that was VERY stupid. I know the guy who made that...KMan.
He is making it for Ut2003 and Jk2. I think maybe it would be funny to tell him and him get on here and teach you some. Thats very rude I think. His is good...just KMan is a expert modeler and skinner.
My 1 cent..

Best answers
hmmmm....looks like a fusion suit....

Anyway,it looks ok to me,ven if it's a little flat,but you could work a bit on the arms,and yes I know the elbow twisting error,too bad I dont know how to fix it :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wtf is with you people!!!! read it a little bit more! the person above him forgot the "/" at the end of the [img ] f00's! then he gave crits on my model! geez.. lock this topic now... this is another model i keep for myself..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom