Another Rediculous AF Joke

Best answers
Ok another one from Blizzard, this one is a bit more hidden.
it involves the new 1.11 patch.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-mage&t=800287&p=1&tmp=1#post800287

Fixed bug which allowed Rogues to wield two weapons at the same time.
Using friendly emotes will now significantly increase the Infernal and Doomguard's chance to remain loyal to the Warlock.
Friendly emotes are no longer available to the Warlock.
Due to the awkward look and feel of Taurens in the Undercity, guards will no longer permit their entry and have been flagged to kill on sight. Taurens, you've been warned.
New level 35 quest series added which teaches players to detect stealth. We feel that by this time, players have lived in fear of Rogues long enough.
Several new items can be found at various vendors which do double and triple damage to players of a specific class or race. We'll add more each patch, but right now Gnome Stomper, Ancient Warlock Destroyer and the Roguebane are immediately available.
Mage Armor - Now has another new, unique icon.
what can I say, the Best Blizzard joke ever. Even if you don't play wow you should get a laugh...

CB

Best answers
lool looks like the world is really screwing up lool :laff:

Best answers
I don't see that as bad.

On the Clock Crew, Leek put me as Clock of the Month until 12, when he pulled a fast one on everyone. Totally pissed me off.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me merges both threads.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deman said:
/me merges both threads.
Hail to Deman :shocked:

Anyway, when i first started to read it, i was soo excited, but then i saw the date when it's been added -.- Although the gaming system that they described sounds really cool :p Hope blizzard makes a World of Starcraft someday.

P.S. Dena, give credit below ur sig -.-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMFG! Adult Swim is airing dubs of shows with funny **** baked into them, I am watching FMA at the moment and they keep playing fart sounds to them and sounds of them crapping there selfs at the best times....omfg im ROFL like crazy...It's 4 AM here, and im pretty sure I have woken up a few people.

Best answers
I know, I was watching the same thing... man I loved when the bird attacked. it looked like it had a diarhea. did you see what was before? Chuck Norris Ninja Kommando. I don't know if they air that regurarly but it was hilarious.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope, I just turned it on when FMA started. I laughed my ass off when you hear the bird grunt and **** it self, then a loud fart and the wind blows hard wrecking the room and blowing her hair everywhere and the she looks all frightened...that was priceless. Then, later on when Ed revealed he was using a microphone to broadcast what Cornello was saying to the towns people, and you see Cornello get all pissed and starts farting like crazy and then you see various shots of the towns people, all looking stunned as there farts are broadcasted over the radio, and whats better is they usually only used those radios to listen to cornellos "church sermon" or whatever you want to call it. I loved it all, they should do that every night after the first airings, it was so friggin funny, that made my day.

Best answers
so from 12 AM was Chuck norris... at 12:30 Ghost in the Shell with the same fart sounds... oh man that was one good laugh, watching them trying to identify some terrorist while everyone was farting... Good Job Adult Swim!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just watched Ghost in the Shell, but no fart sounds :( . Oh well, the FMA was good enough for me, I havn't laughed that hard in a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom