Another Problem with client.dll

Best answers
Well,I let my another problem with steam back and keeping installing.I put the folder of ESF in "C:\SIERRA\Half-Life",but when i want to play it it says me:Could't load library C:\SIERRA\Half-Life/Something of Client.dll/esf. And i have the Steam "instalado" (I don't now what is "instalado" in english)

Best answers
I follow that guide,but I dont understand one part of the guide,the directory of the earth special force.../

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Are you sure you have installed Steam? Steam does not starts with "Sierra/Half-life/" but with "Steam/steamapps/yourusername/Half-Life"

Best answers
Hey,another person i know can play without the Steam=without the error,that means,the answer to this error isn't the Steam. Another idea/s?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Darkfenixs said:
Hey,another person i know can play without the Steam=without the error,that means,the answer to this error isn't the Steam. Another idea/s?
Let me tell you this way. If it didnt work the first time. Than it wont work the second or third time eather.

Shure you can play a LAN game of ESF on WON. But WON is a gamble. The chances of it working are about 5-10%

And if it dont work the first time it wont work at all. No mather what you do.

Now that thats clear. Gove yourself a push in the right direction, get STEAM (and HL if you are trying to use a pirat coppy that wont work). and folow this http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=58675

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WON is very buggy, & esf isn't intended to be played on won. Get Steam, register your cd key, let steam gather the required game content, run the training room for ten seconds, exit & then proceed with installnig esf.

Best answers
Hello i dont understand someting when i want to start esf it says cant find steam.ex i dont know what to do i got hl.1.1.1.0 or someting and steam
and installed halflfe help me plz :( and if u have steam.ex check it to me and i can paste it on steam and will se what happends

Best answers
now it work but after like 20 min it says net_wasniter or someting :S what is the problem :( and than i cant play it close then i must klick on it again dammit :p

oki thanks it works now good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom