Another POTW by Pain & Smith!

Best answers
thats pretty neat yes .. hmm.. but i would really want to see that swooping aura better out, u guys always gotta take the pic. on smthng white or lighty that it wont show the aura out goodly :p

hope u guys aint doing it on purpose .. it would be NOT neat if u are =( u make me a sad sad panda if u do

Best answers
i'm pretty sure that they do that on purpose Hamppu ....

ohh ... allmost love the pic .... exept the thing with the aura ..... anyway ... i think the aura looks better in the game than a pic ..... cuz it'a animated .... and animated stuff look better as they ar than in a pic ...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
the picture of the week is fine but ANDROID 18 HAAS AN AURA????????? Androids they dont have a aura...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Andreyesf said:
the picture of the week is fine but ANDROID 18 HAAS AN AURA????????? Androids they dont have a aura...
If you look at dbz movie 7 (Super android 13), you'll see that he has a red aura. Even though 17 & 18 don't have an aura in the series it doesn't matter especialy when you consider that every other class has turbo.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont see any Aura on that Pick.
All i see is the background texture of the map.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Andreyesf said:
Krillin doesn't grow hair as his "Ascension" either. Go cry about it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the map, and that android reminds me of 1.1, where you could do backflips, I missed that, I always made backflips while running forward(If my timing was right with keyboard).

But there's a tree in there, I wonder where it gets water......

Why can't someone make a map with water or something in it, won't that be cool, can HL 1 maps even do that?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
donnierisk said:
I like the map, and that android reminds me of 1.1, where you could do backflips, I missed that, I always made backflips while running forward(If my timing was right with keyboard).

But there's a tree in there, I wonder where it gets water......

Why can't someone make a map with water or something in it, won't that be cool, can HL 1 maps even do that?
There are maps with water in it, but water tends to be laggy so it isn't used as much.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think we should make a map where it is raining, with thunder and lightning. It'll be great.

The pose and angle is cool. Keep it up. Nothing I haven't seen though :) (map wise)

Get that tree out of there. UNLESS you can pic it up and bash people with it, then leave it in. I wouldn't mind playing some baseball with frieza or something :)

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
its not a tree. google for ref pics >_>

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I'm not seeing that tree thing in any picture of the rosat.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its to the left of the hourglass...

its just green in the screenshot, i wouldnt of bothered to skin it either too small to actually notice

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh...its friggin huge, and that tree doesn't look like the pole next to the hourglass in the pic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lookin' mighty fine, there. :yes:

Looks to me like Trunks just kneed 18 in the face. <3~

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I must say, it really looks awesome indeed! Its just a shame i can't see the aura correctly due the background effects of the map. But great work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom