Another playing mode

Best answers
How about adding a non-flight mode?
There are some maps that are fun to play this way... ;)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
well.. melee = flying .. and when you swoop you automatic Fly :\

Best answers
It's fun playing in esf_city without flying. Pwb they can make that after u hit with melee u automaticlly falls to the ground

@pu

Best answers
Yeah no-flying in ESF_city rules ! Cool idea

Best answers
But fix the damm bug that if you fire full power beam when you stand on the ground you blow up yourself

Best answers
It's not a bug, its just the fact that a fully charged beam is so big that it is already in contact with the ground when you are charging, if you notice finishing buster and big bang dont because they dont appear until you fire them...while this mode might sound fun, its really a waste of time seeing as how you can already do it if you want

Best answers
Anyway thanks for the replies aand by the way here's another idea - high gravity mode!!!
The gravity will be like in the gravity room and as long as you stand you get stronger and move faster...

What do you say :confused:

Best answers
There is already a command you can put in to increase and decrease gravity...I dont know if you need to have admin but someone did it while iwas playing the other day...was lots of fun

Best answers
how about 1 on 1 mode... like in jedi knight II

We take a small map with an arena and there are two people fighting each other and the other are spectators. When some1 wins the fight he stays on the arena and the loser is repaced by the next challanger

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
its a really simpel command.. i think it whas cl_gravity (number) or it whas just gravity (number)

Best answers
sv_graity (number)

try to do sv_gravity 1 and then melee some1 it's funny he flys so slow like in space...
And you can do sv_gravity 1000000 and melee some1 and he falls to the ground like a rock

If you turn the gravity too high in other HL mods you actually lost health when turns down in stairs :)

Best answers
I ment that as long as you play you get faster stronger and have higher jumps!!!
UNDERSTOOD NOW!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom