Another One?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
well i seen the budokai 3 brolly and decided to make a edit and reskin nuttsys. this brolly is not done im trying hard on it so far and havent gone much time to finish it but it will look much better then now.

ps does anyone have the bmp for the cell shading?

please just dont tell me to change nothing of the model just skin.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The edit's good but I recommend a realistic reskin.The face looks nice though :).Oh, and by the way why dont you just use the original skin for it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nuttzy is probally gonna have ur ass for this XD. But i dunno. I pecs look a bit strange, kinda boxy. And what BMP do you mean? This one?:

Best answers
thnks for the bmp enix.
Anyways like i said this is going to be a budokai style thats why im skining it like this.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Enix said:
Nuttzy is probally gonna have ur ass for this XD
Nah he'll be fine.As if I remember Nuttzy released this model to the public.And people were free to do whatever to the model.Just had to give creds to him.Oh, and TrIdan, could you make 2 versions?Like the one with a realistic skin, and the cel shaded?Please :)?

I just looked at the Brolli model(edit) closely and I realized some minor flaws with the skin.First of all, make the skin actually detailed(thats a pretty big flaw).You also need to fix the dude's abs.I mean abs are usually connected, not seperate square thingys...And what's with that line going from his biceps to his bracelets?Just a few things to fix, good luck :).By the way you did a great job on [editting] the hair.:)

Best answers
tridan only skins cell shaded style, he doesn't do realism. Even for cell shading, the skin isn't looking good. I mean, cell shaded skins have at least SOME shading on the skin, not just lines.

Best answers
thats because i havent put cell shading yet and chireru might skin it relistic if i just ask him. Again this skin isnt finish and we all know the new broly that they did is much better.

This is just for fun.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
erm... this cellshadin sucks abit... it looks as it was drawen in paint!

there´s no smoothness! ...i know about nothing telling of the model...but: he got many backfaces at his thingy around the legs...(wich is should be red)

And he´s not Nussy he´s "teh Nutzzy" ;O

Best answers
dont wrry i dont think ill do it cell shading anymore ill just make it relistic and tell someone to skin it.

If anyone would like to skin it please tell me and show me some of your skins.

Best answers
TrIdAn said:
dont wrry i dont think ill do it cell shading anymore ill just make it relistic and tell someone to skin it.

If anyone would like to skin it please tell me and show me some of your skins.
Wtf? It's not your model so what will you have done then?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL! Yea man, if your going to ask someone else to skin it....umm...whats the point? lol

Best answers
u guys havent seen nuttzys model have u? just compare it to the edit i did and u will see.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whats with the cel shading bitmap thing?? cel shading cant be done with a bmp... it has to be done using the right shadow configurations in the render.

Best answers
dont wrry anymore guys i know some of u liked it but theres another brolly and its much better then this. Maybe I will try hard next time but right now im not the man for this im just used to making music videos and sigs, maybe some other time.

ps request close thread please.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude, you cant start something and not finnish it cos someones is better than urs...how will you ever get better like that?

Best answers
thnks for the advice but i also dont have alot of time if not i would model by scrash already.

Im always busy specially during baseball practice.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
err, practically all you did was put on different pants, it is still quite my model, if you try to stray from that fact even the slightest bit, i will eat your family >_<,

you got credits up now but dont do this again
u guys havent seen nuttzys model have u? just compare it to the edit i did and u will see.
but as you requested the thread closed,
/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom