...another Oblivion expansion

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Glad it comes out in the spring. This winter's been a particularly cold one, and I couldn't help but notice how much playing games with cold environments made it seem even colder.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Glad it comes out in the spring. This winter's been a particularly cold one, and I couldn't help but notice how much playing games with cold environments made it seem even colder.
The expansion takes place in a sub plane of Oblivion. Expect lots of fire :warning:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would love to see it in action, but i hear the 360 version is prone to freezing and the like when played for several hours,

and my pc is a piece of crap =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry, but it honestly doesn't look worth it. If it's just that one Island. Sounds smaller than Solstheim.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Two islands though.

And Solstheim was just a single city but that was a kick ass expansion.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The expansion takes place in a sub plane of Oblivion. Expect lots of fire :warning:
Woops, I just assumed iciness from the shivering isles title. Hell, I haven't even played the base Oblivion game, I just felt like making a comment on how playing games with icy snowy areas makes me feel colder when it's winter.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
30 hours of gameplay isnt too bad for an expansion

and yeah my xbox did freeze up somtimes after i played oblivion for oh...15 hours straight

but its not good on any console

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom