Another newb another thread

Best answers
Hello all nice mod, i started playin it a few months back, got a new comp and never got around to dling it again but recently i started playing again, tis fun. And just so i dont earn a bad reputation while playing, if you ever see me in a game and i start cussin my brains out and whining, it aint me its my bro. Im just saying this so i get home from school one day, log on to the forums to post and then have someone go "i remeber today earlier you *****ed at me for hacking". i was watching my bro play earlier and saw him gettin so pissed off and he started typing all this stuff and i said stop. And the sucky thing is he always freaking uses my name :( so jus a little heads up :paper:

P.S: if my bro ever starts *****ing at you ingame give him what for ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just some advice This belongs in off topic.Newbie forum is for posting problem and what you dont understand.Esf chat is when you post about esf.Off topic is when you post things that doesnt have a problem or a esf topic:yes:

Best answers
Sorry lol, i saw the word "newbie" so i thought it meant newb to the forums :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alot of people make that mistake its ok.Oh and it does mean that.But you post paticular things in here.Only problems with esf and esf nebw questions.Or you can post in help section.;)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is properly placed. He is basically saying hello. The newb section is for newb questions but also a popular place to say hello.

Welcome to the forums.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Technically he is doing both.But this is still kind of off topic.And i was doing good i didnt flame him i was telling him what goes on here.Welcome to the forums again:yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Biggs
Hello all nice mod, i started playin it a few months back, got a new comp and never got around to dling it again but recently i started playing again, tis fun. And just so i dont earn a bad reputation while playing, if you ever see me in a game and i start cussin my brains out and whining, it aint me its my bro. Im just saying this so i get home from school one day, log on to the forums to post and then have someone go "i remeber today earlier you *****ed at me for hacking". i was watching my bro play earlier and saw him gettin so pissed off and he started typing all this stuff and i said stop. And the sucky thing is he always freaking uses my name :( so jus a little heads up :paper:

P.S: if my bro ever starts *****ing at you ingame give him what for ;)
to make sure that this doesn´t happen here too, just log out before you leave
if your bother posts ****, you´ll get warnings
if you can´t controll your brother, that´s your problem
the only thing that count it´s your account and your responsibility
ok enough of this

welcome to the forum
read the stickys, they contain the rules
and of course have fun ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also next thing takes a bit more time but saves ya reputation. change ya name to somethig else then your own before logging it HL/ESF. If now he plays it doesn't mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom