another mod to follow besides esf...

Best answers
if ya ask me this mod looks like it will be fun too....maybe if it comes out before esf, it'll give ya something to do while we wait. (for the update)

http://shogo.flagrun.net

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just let me guess

u are on the team and u want to make reclame here?

am I close?

wrong place for reclame anyways

Lid

L
LEADERS
Jenny_Kitty - Leader, Modeler, WebMaster
KiNg Of Da FoOs - Leader, Modeler
Father Brandon - Co-Leader, Mapper

TEAM
SA_Gohan - Lead Modeler
Xstortionist - Modeler
Rat T. - Weapons Modeler
Mazor - Coder
GreenTaco - 2d Artist
MeTr0tEk - Skin Artist
Kanachi - Mapper, Textures, Sprites
LunarHiro2002 - Beta Tester
ThE St4Lk3r - Beta Tester
Atomic Hamster - Beta Tester

is it just me or is the team the ESF team... this reminds of half of DMZ's team working on FOTM

Retired
Best answers
there is no advertising allowed here, nazghul "reclame" is dutch word :eek:

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol I tough it was a word from the english language... like many words in dutch oh whatever :)

advertisign like u said judge :p

Best answers
oh sorry....no im not on the team...just thought people might wanna know since esf is taking freaking forever....

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Nazghul
just let me guess

am I close?

n00b :S

Best answers
are they even close to updating esf?

i'll probably get banned for asking since all i see is "if you do this or this or this you'll get banned" all over the forum but anyways...

its been more than half a year...does it just take that long?

yeah im sure you'll all say im a noob but whatever....

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
I'm sorry to say it but Shogo MOd is going nowhere fast...all the team members for shogo don't take the mod serious so they don't really do jack shiznit. They got a weapons modeler that models 2 weapons in a month...I modeled 10 weapons in one night.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by xstortionist
I'm sorry to say it but Shogo MOd is going nowhere fast...all the team members for shogo don't take the mod serious so they don't really do jack shiznit. They got a weapons modeler that models 2 weapons in a month...I modeled 10 weapons in one night.

i jacked off 10 times in one night before o_o

Best answers
all hes trying to do is populate the shogo forums, we got like 3 active members.. lol i think the team is dead, but they keep comin out whit new models,

they're team is pretty much all esf team members cuz JennyKitty started off advertising her models in the esf modelling section N stuff, advertising it, and getting people to notice it... i noticed it... thats about it but still show sum love

Best answers
i would love a good sword fighting mod. i mean i love sword fights why i play jk2 if team could pull it off i think people would like it. and fm i bet you can switch hands without missing a... doh me shuts up now

Best answers
uhm...u said if shogo was finished before esf beta??? shogo has what?..3 models and thats al of theyre work...so i think esf will be finished about 7 months before shogo is finished

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Nazghul
just let me guess

am I close?

in normal english:

just let me guess

u are on the team and u want to make commercials here?

am I close?

wrong place for commercials anyways

Best answers
reclaim, not reclame. And i think the Bushido mod is better and will get done sooner. One of my friends is a forum Mod in Bushido, and he says it really kicks ass.

Best answers
but Bushido is totally different then Shogo, of course they'll be done first but they're a realistic Samurai based mod, in feudal Japan so theres no extreme feats and stuff

Shogo on the other hand is a kung fu movie type mod... like a crouching tiger/iron monkey type mod... you will leap in the air, and fight in the air with all sorts of Japanese and oriental weapons and hand to hand, as well as run on walls, and just about anything u see in those Kung Fu movies, it is much different then Bushido and should not be compared, its like comparing a DBZ mod and a Gundam mod, or a Spider Man mod and a Batman mod.... u know what I mean, completely different class...

I follow both mods and I like them both... give the page and forums a visit... and iss coo

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by .FM.

i jacked off 10 times in one night before o_o
^^^^^^maybe you guys missed that i dunno^^^^^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom