another melee suggestion

Best answers
i hope i dont get flamed or anything but here it goes...

the current melee system is ok, and i heard of the improvements soon to be added cant wait, but i would like to add something new aswell, this will benefit the advance melee users. Its similar to the idea of dbz:legends for the ps1.

when u melee someone u can follow them to the direction u sent them flying to if you press the corresponding buttons at the right time, thus making you basically teleporting to their position and are able to melee them again connecting a combo! but with a certain limit for the cheese factor will lower down, there can only be a certain amount of hits connecting cause this will use up a lot of Ki for teleporting alone and melee them aswell, to a non super saiyan or lower form i'd say about 3 hits max, but as your level rises ur ki would rise and allowing for more hits to connect.

defending against this move? works just like in legends,when u are melee up or down or to the the side before they are able to connect another hit u must time ur block presicely, blocking at the moment of impact will allow you to teleport anyside you want to. this counter allows you to teleport and melee at the same time meaning you can combo them also. but this can be counter just like the other melee allowing for almost unlimited countering, but this will take up lots of Ki so there will be an end to it,also this would be very cool to watch!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not bad.i would probably spectate when this is added i'd love too see action like this.

Best answers
Melee struggles are being add ect ect.. but you know i have no probs with the way Melee is.. the thing i do have a problem with is the blocking.. Blocking should be based off of power level. for a person will a million PL should not be able to block a 4 million PL player..

I think the blocking is crap.. people just sit and block and wait for someone to attack.. I Think you should only be able to block 1 or 2 hits.. not everything thrown at you

nice idea too X4 COMBO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree with trunks about the blocking stuff,
but i think upgrading the melle would b kinda dumb since its already the only move ppl use, in the old version beams where used much more and that was very fun

Best answers
thanx for finding my idea cool i thought it stays true to the dbz world seeing as most people use melee that would be an added touch, a nice one at that.
oh yea about the melee struggle that will be added i have little suggestion as well. when people go into that mode where they are hyper fighting they should be able to both teleport all over the place while melee struggle just like the cartoon where the action is so fast the other z members cant keep up with the fights all they see is speed lines and those after shockwaves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom