Best answers
people dont understand that shoes and hands r almost the hardest things to model, for some reason, i dunno why that is, and i think the hair that sticks out at the bottoms sides are the only flaw so far, if u fix that, it will be nearly perfect, and did u hear smo, i applied at ghp, nobody will tell me if im hired or not tho :cry: oh well

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so, smo, do you have any plans to release him soon? it looks done in my eyes ,but if it isnt released yet then there is still work to be done:D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The skin tone seems a low bright darken it up abit.. Also the models fine though it looks funny at the back of his neck.

Mystic-ROsHI

M
Thats not the same vegita.. his i think its for dmz.. but i recall him saying that its neither fir dmz nore esf.:\

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
it hasnt been released yet. ireleased a reskinned esf model.. which inspired me 2 do this. I have fixed few things n sturf.. and yeh feet are... cOOL :pSD

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe, isnt it fun knowing how to tweak this stuff? I like knowing how to do that :) have my own special little edits :)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
will his battle damage feature kick in when his health is low? or does it happen when you get with something really powerfull?
oh and when can we get to use this majin vegeta? when will he be released?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
this is for ghp not dmz :S.. and battel damage will kick n hwen u get really low on health yeh :p

Mystic-ROsHI

M
What GHP? and Im hearing that DMZ sucks... i dunno these things but i say. your work is still crazyo_o

Best answers
Gohan's Hidden Power

ghp.flagrun.net

I think thats the link,i c good things for this mode but the only messed up thing i c is Gohan's Model??o_o :]

Scruffie

S
Originally posted by Dark Knight
-you suck
-id like to see u do better
-yer stoopid

thats best majin vegeta model ive seen >_< lol
God, it's this same annoying guy from Sos forums...

He was convinced that Smo was like, I dunno, Jesus's second coming.

Smo, I like the newest version of your Majin Vegeta. But not to the point of insanity like Dark Knight here.

Best answers
MAAANNNN those models are sick, especially the battle damage one...

the only thing i see that bugs me a bit, is the face skin, looks a little cartoony, i know dbz is a cartoon, but i think it looks a bit childish or sumtin... i dunno

once again, great work!

Best answers
hey man where can we get this model cause its awsome

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom