Best answers
Originally posted by Dark Knight
-you suck
-id like to see u do better
-yer stoopid

thats best majin vegeta model ive seen >_< lol
Eh Not The Best In My Opinion And Ur Flaming Me.
Would U Like To Take It To The Beta So I Can Show U how much i Can Own u?:]

Best answers
The back of his head looks kinda big lol those two hairs coming out should be a little smaller i think but it's a nice model keep it up!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I like it smo.But his feet look wierd.Good job man:yes:Oh and the back of the hair is kinda messed up

Best answers
It isnt that great, Majin Vegeta isnt any good anyway, he loses go goku and buu

i'd go normal Vegeta in buu outfit anyday

oh yeah, i didnt even see knee caps on that model :p

Best answers
Sorry Smo but I'm not Doing Nothing Bad,Ur Friend Dark Knight can't keep his mouth shut and stop flaming and i was only suggesting wat u should do to make it better and it can be better,i'm not a modeler or anything like that but i can tell if i can c a good model or not but its up to u,u don't have to change it,i don't care.

Oh Yeah,Becuz I'm A Hater!!!!!:]

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i understand epedemic.. i take it bak on ure part.

U sayin im an ass? well then if so...
Mr_Snipez = stfu u wanka
other wise nm

Best answers
I like the last pictures, especially the "damaged vegeta" ones, but his hair, something's not right about it, dunno what.

Mystic-ROsHI

M
JESUS!! you are an artist! GOOD ****ING WORK SMO!!! keep posting your **** man.. its awsome!!:yes: :yes:

Best answers
that looks awsome, but smo u dont work for ghp do u?? cause they have that same pic in the dev journal of yourke

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awesome job Mr Smo. The battle damaged and majin skins are both fantastic. The only thing I can say gainst it is the skinnig job on the upper arms. The muscles are painted to big, if you decrease them then it will be pretty close to perfection :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ahcoo thanks guys ill try that sa_gohan.. i also like... widened the top of the tros around his upper torso :p looks older now :d

and yeh fat man im yorke :)

Best answers
there we go i think ur first render was just crap thats all, 2 things i see his hands lil to thick, and his hair

Best answers
Its very good....

but i would have to agree with SCIxX, the hair there is something about it.

Best answers
Hmm I was asking myself why the face didn't look like vegeta, well 1 thing is that his face isn't broad enough, I guess the second things are his ears. It's important ofcourse to make him look like vegeta.

Best answers
Smo, ive seen you really improve over the past few months...but damnit man cmon, you just have a fettish for feet that look like carved pieces of wood or something, out of all the models you do the feet always seem to be sugered up (dmz forum people will understand that). I guess its just where you have problems, most people cant draw hands...others cant do faces, i guess your not a foot guy. ne ways keep up the good work man, cant wait to see some of the animations you throw in for that one

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom