Another hit Peter Brocks last drive

Best answers
Well.. At least they both died doing what they loved, that's all we could have asked for.

Best answers
Well he was already 61. His body couldn't take crash like that anymore.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think anyone could take a hit like that, have you seen the car?

This really is shocking, it's funny though that there is hardly any response to this compared to the steve irwin thread, in australia this is just as big.
I'm gonna think about him like every time I jump in my commodore now.

Rest in peace.

Best answers
Well his co-driver survived right? With broken ribs though. I guess he was bit lucky too.

Best answers
Being a Holden fanatic, I was devestated when I found this out. (Ironically I was Putting a motor into my dirt Circuit car). He will be remembered as one of the Great Holden Racers :) And at least he went out with a bang, doing what he enjoyed.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Interesting how he went in typical Holden driver style (into a tree)

Maybe his steering pump failed >.>

Sad to see two local legends go in such a short time though, maybe this will prompt holden to start making decent cars

heil o/

KyoKusanagi

K
Rest In Peace Brocky - sure I wasn't a Holden fan and I cheered for Nissan back in the old Group A days, but I was a fan of what he did for the sport and what he gave back to the community. A top bloke who died far before his time.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
FGI you clown, Brock was a very well-known racing driver here (specially to the GM/Holden fanboys since that's what he drove)

Best answers
Codeman - He wasnt even driving a Holden.
And a Power Steering pump failing on a VY/VZ Commodore?
Highly Unlikely. And even if that was so, I think he could have still driven the car without power steering. He was a great man, that drove great cars.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's sad to think that he's gone now too. First Irwin, now Brockie :(. Australian stars seem to be dying these days 0_o.

He will be remembered though and never be forgotten.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom