Another form of screenshot bug

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As said in the title
I joined the Redsaiyan server and there was a candy left in the middle of the map.
When i looked at the candy the screenshot bug apeared then i chose Buu and ate the candy. As soon as i did the bug disapeared.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The screenshot bugs are taken care of in the 1.2.2 patch that is due out anytime now. Hopefully, this isn't a new variant of the bug.

Best answers
Optimus Prime, you have an anger management issue. If you don't vent your anger, it only builds up, and builds up, until you rage, which causes things such as injuries, destruction, and possibly deaths.

Oh, and this bug isn't new. People have been recounting about it for a bit now... :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Emhilradim said:
Optimus Prime, you have an anger management issue. If you don't vent your anger, it only builds up, and builds up, until you rage, which causes things such as injuries, destruction, and possibly deaths.

Oh, and this bug isn't new. People have been recounting about it for a bit now... :)

um wtf bout your comment on optimus

Best answers
HaLLiS said:
um wtf bout your comment on optimus
Well Hal, it's like this. Some of us like to joke around, and be silly. But apparently, that's just not possible in your own little world, because for some reason, everything must be serious for you. Too bad.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm... I sense her monthly's are visiting her <(-_-)>..
*EDIT* ah..... I apologize for this post, I didnt know that this was a sexist comment... (I skipped alloot of school..)... I also dont know why I didnt get a warning... :scared: .. I apologize again.....

Best answers
Emhilradim said:
Well Hal, it's like this. Some of us like to joke around, and be silly. But apparently, that's just not possible in your own little world, because for some reason, everything must be serious for you. Too bad.
Was a joke as she said.

Final Vegeta said:
Crazy Woman indeed o_O
Spam. Insulting. Un Called for.

Fatal_CobraX said:
Sexist. Also Un Called for.

Ahhh... It feels so good to point out peoples mistakes while being blind to my own...

*Waits for a warning from a mod*

Best answers
MajinDruu said:
Was a joke as she said.

Spam. Insulting. Un Called for.

Sexist. Also Un Called for.

Ahhh... It feels so good to point out peoples mistakes while being blind to my own...

*Waits for a warning from a mod*
Thank you Druu... How's the plan for world domination... Did you get the... eaponWay adegGray utoniumPlay? :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fatal_CobraX said:
indeed that was quite a sexist, and unprovoked attack. and youve been here long enough to know that isnt what goes on arround here...

whats the screenshot bug? o_0

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Almighty_gir said:
whats the screenshot bug? o_0
It drops your FPS down to 2 cause its taking screenshots 1 after another it probably quits when you get thrown out and a warning of lo disk space. Once i had to deleete 100+ pictures in my disk

Vuk

Best answers
something happens to me when freeza is using telekinesis....everything just stops,after a short stop it starts working slooowly until he releases the rocks...wierd..

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow guys, you really did a number on this thread, now I have to step in.

Emhilradim:
This thread can pretty much be closed now...
Last time I checked, only a thread creator can request a thread be closed. You are not a moderator, let us decide what threads to close.
Thank you Druu... How's the plan for world domination... Did you get the... eaponWay adegGray utoniumPlay?
This is just spam. Useless spam.

I'm going to give you a warning, and ask you that you give a quick browse through the A.U.P if you are unsure of any of the rules, or why I've had to warn you.
----------------------
Gir
If you have a problem with a particular post, you don't have to make it your own business. There is a report post button. You guys only acted out of line once in this thread, so I don't feel a need for warnings. But be warned, next time you decide to be Mr. Criticism, there may not be so much leniency. Just use your head Gir.
----------------------
Druu, there is a fine line between commenting on a post, and starting to get into playing moderator. There is some borderline roguing there, and on top of it your post was spam. Warning for Druu as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom