Another Flash

Best answers
I've made another flash animation this one i think is the best i've made yet. Its about Final Fantasy X and weights arround 5Mb

If you can be bother go here:

Flash Page

Please do be bothered i like responces to my work :)

Best answers
omg that was like horrible. I mean... wow i've never seen anything so utterly pointless. I can't believe anyone would take time to make something that bad. Everyone who watched that is just a little bit stupider.

Best answers
just because you can't do flash doesn't mean you have to flame. I'd like to see you attempt to do better. PLUS, you had to have watched it to make a review like that. I guess that makes you stupider.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that was cool, allways nice to see Final fantasy flashes

and D_6969, shhh up

Best answers
:yes: Great, only thing is Vegeta and Goku look the same.

EDIT* Oh, lol you wanted me to watch the FF one, sorry, i'll rate it with My Opinion in a sec.

Retired
Best answers
lol that was fun :D. the end with the monster. "DOINK" a stupid ball :D knocks him out.

Best answers
it was...alright. I not gonna be overly anything. It wasn't the best flash movie i ever saw...the intro was boring and long yes. But it wasn't like a long boring stick death flash anim. At least u used FFX. And it was alright.

Best answers
thanks for the reply im happy if at least one person enjoyed it, it makes it all worth it :cry:

(i was away over christmas so i would have posted this earlier)

Best answers
Originally posted by shangDF
that was pritty damn funny for being stoned ><
?? Everything is funny when your stoned... I can tell you were stoned when you made this post :S

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never was a fan of motion tweening, but I guess ya can't expect a beginner to use frame by frame animation. Not bad, all you really made yourself was the backgrounds and some art, on Newgrounds, I may give this a 1 or 2 out of 5, usually you expect 5 meg movies to be a bit more quality than this, but what can ya do?

Prime example, <a href="http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=70918">Super Console Wars 2</a> is about 4.2mb, and probably the same length of yours, maybe longer. I'm not trying to put you down, keep workin, read some tuts, maybe buy a book, you'll get better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom