Another ESF site?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I've been waiting for the progress of ESF-Zone which only has a forum and download pages that's doesn't even have files in it. Sorry, but you guys are too slow for me.

So just for my own time, i'll be making a ESF site created by me, and probably the help from others. Here's what I have planned up.

I'll be creating three categorys for the news section. Tournaments, Mod Developement, and Clans. I'm trying to find a script that will let me do that, and hopefully will have a RSS feed feature for those who perfer that.

Creating a download section only for the current version of ESF. If a new version of ESF is released, the last version in the download database is discarded or will probably be archived.

I'll be adding other pages too which I'm still thinking of.

Forums will only be used for download problems or requests. No community of so whatever unless most users insist.

Thats all I can think of and if you have a suggestion or something tell me. Also a name would be nice for this project.

Also, if you think you can help me with this project, expecially with alot of knowledge of the current "ESF", reply. I don't play ESF that much but what the hell.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So it would host files / tournaments?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Honestly, i do have to agree with ESF-Zone. It is going slow, i agree. But Black is responsible for it.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whats with all the ESF sites lately O.O

I remember once there only beeing esfstuff and esf-world

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
The more sites the more I can shop around for the best dl link when 1.3 cums out. Wish you all the luck in the world with the site and stuff.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why the heck do people need more sites then needed -_-

why not keep with esf-world? its so far the best esf site wich has been after redsayian got closed in the esf 1.1 times.

there wont be any use for this. also esf-world is still alive and not like the most sites dead.
So why the heck not stick with esf-world and get some ****ing things up there again.

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
well i think people lost intrest in the mod/site so they decided to stop the progress on the site..

i miss redsaiyan it was the best...

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Yea, It's a shame SPiN stopped with RedSaiyan. I worked there with him, but suddenly he stopped. Ever since then i haven't talked to him anymore due he never got back online. I do they people want another ESF File Resource website due ESF-World has It's download "limits" with speed & time above 10MB. And that it hasn't been updated for quite a while now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why didnt it has been updated? cuz nobodies shows interests anymore to it, once the next update comes it will be full of files again, it was always like that.

also Spin a.k.a Mark wanted to start a gaming Community site, but he stopped befor he started, wise selection though.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why is there no interest in ESF World? Because when I try to download a 1 mb file, I have to wait 20 minutes for a download that takes a couple of minutes. Sorry, but I'll be happy when a new, better, ESF resource site will be released. So do the best you can DJ^Swift.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Spin (the owner of the RedSaian website) had real life things as far as i know. So he stopped with the website, and the internet.

Best answers
didnt he hand it over to someone else?? i forgot who tho........... cuz i remember it still being up but not under spin, but of course it was never the same after spin left he had that site running clean!!!! o well

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
No, he never gave it to someon else. And yes, there was another "Red Saiyan" but that was not an official one from Spin. It was just another Fan site with the same name as the original Ex-RedSaiyan.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but matter in fact we should get back and give suggestion to swift.

You better get a screenshot area for esf players aswell, also rang classes and tutorials, hope you?ll do a fine job!

if you want something where i oculd help, ask me =)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tryforce said:
why didnt it has been updated? cuz nobodies shows interests anymore to it, once the next update comes it will be full of files again, it was always like that.
Nah ESF-worldhasnt been updateddue tothe factthat DJ dosent have aconnection. He has been moving into an apartment ^^

But youll see. ESF-world has a suprise in the making XD

As for swift:

I wish you all of luck with the project.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Surprise, hmmm...
Anyways, this isn't a bad idea,. it would be nice, but you should just try to update it atleast once every 2 weeks, will help alot then! :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tryforce said:

also Spin a.k.a Mark wanted to start a gaming Community site, but he stopped befor he started, wise selection though.
Spin is not Mark. Sp!n is a GFX designer who just hosted models here and yeah Mark did wanted to start a gaming community. Red Saiyan was more of a graphics community than a place for people to download models.

The "unofficial" Red Saiyan that Mark worked on got killed off because of Kurt deleted everything and of course impostered me on my account and yeah he had my password. I did help Mark with the unofficial Red Saiyan but didn't like the plan Mark had planned out.

Well anyways, i've taken some suggestions in here and i'll probably put it into good use.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
More power to you swift. The more esf fan sites the more esf grows. And that's always a good thing. I wish you luck.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would be great, swift, I wouldn't mind helping you if you need some stuff done, I'm not that busy nowadays, only with the maps.

Oh and exams, but that's ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom