Another damn drunk story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK, last weekend I've been on the last excursion with my class, since this is the 8th and last grade of my elementary school. The moment I left, I knew some **** was gonna happen, because hey, they'll never have another opportunity like this. I wasn't wrong. After travelling for around 8 hours, we arrived at our hotel. It was amazing to finally be there, and we went wild. After dinner, we were supposed to go into a night club. While we were getting ready, nature would have it that some of my idiotic friends decided to have a couple of drinks. Or rather, a lot of drinks, fast, on an empty stomach. 9:30 AM. We're lined up and ready to go. Out of nowhere, one of my friends comes, all wobbly, his eyes barely open, holding his girl around the waist. And I said: "****. The guy is dead drunk."

In a second, he drops, puts his hands on his knees and kneels over. "****, he's gonna throw up" i said. I quickly take the key to my room, unlock the door, and get him into the bathroom. His girlfriend follows me, opens all the windows, while I put three fingers in his throat to make him vomit. He did, but not too much. Then his girlfriend told me it'd be best if she talked to him alone, so I left the room. I'm still worried about the guy, but head off into the club. Just as I pass through the hotel doors, she yells out to me: "Damjan, wait!!"

The guy is more wobbly than ever and holding on to her with what strength he has left. Then all of a sudden, he collapses down the four steps in front of the entrace, and barely managed to land on his feet. He straightens up and says:

"I wanna go...THERE!!" he points into the forest. "That's where I wanna go."

He starts walking towards the forest, me and one of my friends stop him. Then another guy comes and says to him: "Ninoslav, if you don't stop ****ing around, I'm gonna kick your ass."

I look at the guy to see if he's retarded. This guy is dead drunk and he thinks he's ****ing around. In around 5 minutes, our head teacher comes and picks him up, takes him away somewhere. By this time it's 10 PM, which means he was in a dead drunk state for almost half an hour. He goes off with the head teacher and we head off into the club. It was boring, so we went back to the hotel around 10:30. The head teacher told us to gather in one room, and once we got to the room almost all the girls in my class were crying, and the guys were pretty upset. I go like "What the hell is going on?"

"Ninoslav (the one that got drunk) is in the hospital and his stomach is being drained." one of the girls says to me, barely being able to speak.

Bam.

I just realized that a friend of mine, a good friend, might actually die from alcohol poisoning. And I know for a fact that he's not the only one that got drunk, that there were at least 2 more of them. ****. We heard from the head teacher at around 1 AM, when she came back with Ninoslav from the hospital and put him in her room. He was in a coma, but wasn't in danger of dying. It appears he didn't have his stomach drained after all, he only got a blood infusion to lower the concentration of alcohol in the blood. The doctor said that when he arrived he had 5 promiles of alcohol in his blood, which is a lethal dose. We talked with the head teacher for a while and asked her questions. Once it was all clear, we asked if we could see him. She said we could, if he had woken up. So we went to her room, and saw him lying in a bed, smiling, and the chemistry teacher and the biology teacher were making something out of coffee and making him drink it. There was loads of **** on the table. And there he is, smiling at us. I asked him how he was, he just shortly replied: "Not that good."

His voice was still weak and he was pale but at least he wasn't drunk. The next day when I told him about all the **** he caused, we laughed our asses off together.

Man, **** drinks. I know I'm never trying any more heavy drinks. Only moderate white wine and Coke for me xD

And don't anyone laugh at this, the guy could've died. Seriously, if you want to lol, don't. It's not funny.

Best answers
Sorry, I did laugh at this.

I put three fingers in his throat to make him vomit.
Thats really gross dude.

There are plenty of other ways to induce vomiting.

Like punches to the stomach, or a pancake eating competition.

Anyway, thats what happens when underage teenie-boppers get into the drink.

Not that I can talk, I drank more when I was 15 then I do now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mountain Dewd said:
Thats really gross dude.
Meh, I dont find it disgusting, I can always wash my hands afterwards. I won't EVER punch a drunk friend in the stomach, and I don't think the idea of pancakes appealed to him xD.

However you'll never find me doing something like that, EVER. The guy drank 18 of those small glasses, of scotch whiskey. In 10 minutes. Just imagine that.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We at ESF in no way condone, or endorse, underage drinking.

- Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom