Best answers
a good bojack trunks!

ok i made a bojack trunks out of the majin vegeta model and the orig trinks. and i used brollmans ssj trunks head. i would show pics but my uploaders is under maintainence. can i send the pic anthe model to someone so they can host it. and i changed the burnig attack sprite to a projectile shot.(credits to dmz buring attack) and i ws wondering when hes trans can i make his vest come off of him and desinagrate?
thanx

Best answers
ok again i need a host for my model. and i changed the burning attack so that his hands make the triangle shape.

Best answers
sorry for double posting but it won't show up as a new message unless i reply. anyways since nobodies really replying im going to give u a description so mabey someone will host it. ok i took the chest and arms off the majin vegeta reskinned it and put it on the trunks model.when he turns ssj he losses his jacket and im workin on his jacket desenagrating when he turns ssj. and his buring attack is like when he shoots robo frieza in the show. and i made him with the sword for 1.1.

Best answers
if u have AIM, i'll be more than glad to host the picture for u.
my AIM sn is on my sig.

peace

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should help him find a host instead of hosting it for him.He cant rely on you all the time

Best answers
Originally posted by Emeka650
You should help him find a host instead of hosting it for him.He cant rely on you all the time
when the hell did i tell him to rely on me to host a picture?
i **** ing offered to host the picture he need help hosting.
if u really care, you should go get him a host instead of spamming and telling me to.
hey i got an idea.!!!!!

You should help him find a host instead of spamming in this thread. He can't rely on you all the time to do the spamming for him.

anywais -_-
if u still need to have ur picture hosted.
u can give me an IM and i'll host it for you.
get an account at angelfire
they have good hosting there.
*laughs with sarcasm at emeka*

peace

Best answers
lol in that case, e-mail me at [email protected]
only other way to reach me, heh
tell me once u've sent the e-mail so i can check up.
want me to e-mail the link back to you or do u want me to post up the picture.?

peace

Best answers
hey i need someone really clever to help me make his jacket desinagrate when he goes ssj. tell me if u want to help.
ps asian can u post the pic please.

Best answers
I dont think you can make it desitagrate...but you can model it off into a chest/torso for SSJ.

Best answers
Thats a great idea but same here i dont think you will beable to make the jacket desitagrate would be cool though. I hope it comes soon.

Best answers
well i think there is a way. i could regroup every face on the jacket. then i could make bones for them and so when he goes ssj the bines will move away to make it get little the i could make them disapear inside his chest so it would look like it decinagrated. of cource the jacket wouldn't be inside his body when heas ssj thats another model.

Best answers
huh i how would i use a sprite? if theres a way to use a sprite ill do it but if not ill try the way i just said unless someone can think of something else.

Best answers
off topic: if sexyasian is reading this post post my pic of trunks.

ontopic: im gonna try adding bones to him to make his jacket descinagrate.

Best answers
hey could u send me the picture again?
i didn't get to save it.
sorry heh.

Best answers
finally

ok sexyasians taking to long so i right clicked on everyones sigs to see where they uploaded at and i found a temp. uploader. heres a pic finally

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom