Another bloody challenge.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Engar will take a bit of time, since he has one or more fights as well as an actual life on the side, therefore I have another challenge. Again, I don't fight fast battles.. I'm a slow writer.

And Cuc, before you come in here shouting 'ARR DIE!', I don't want to fight you just yet =P

As in my other posts, I'd like a location which I can picture easily.

ARR, DIE!
Had to be done :p
Cucumba

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright. My 'Avenger' character will be facing you. I expect you to kick my ass so Cucumba will get off my back.

Also Cuc, damn you and your forumscant powers to heck! xD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No objections from me. Just don't edit my entire post to say 'ARR DIE!' in great big letters. xD
ARRRRRRRRRR DIE

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's not nice. Anyway the venue shall be a narrow rope bridge over a steep revine. One must pass, but niether of you feel as if getting out of the way is in your best interest. Careful with your footing, one mistep is a long fall for one unlucky individual. On either side of the bridge is set of hills covered in thick foliage and woodlands. Since I'm sure that neither of you will stay on the bridge the entire fight, feel free to use the jungles surrounding the revine as extended battle grounds in your respective tales.

Best answers
If you refuse to fight Cucumba, then I will take his place and steal the pleasure of taring you limb from limb

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If that's pleasurable for you, let me show you what it feels like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom