💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i really wouldnt call this a wallpaper because it doesnt even remotely resemble one so ill just say its an image

its supposed to be the perspective of another ac. if i wanted to be super fancy id take like months to design a ****pit but im just a little to lazy at the moment too so what u think. ill probabily improve upon it

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know if it would have all of that information. Maybe having it say "Target Locked" or something to that effect. :) A ****pit on that would be pretty awesome.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, it bleeped C0CKPIT.

Anyways, it looks nice, maybe lower the opacity on the text, so it doesn't stick out as much.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this one is better, but how about u make it red or something, or more metalic, dont like its current color.
but still, its a good wp :)
gj

Best answers
Awsome, but where do you get the Armored Core pics?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ahhhh ac rox0rs so much!!!

i like it :laff:

Best answers
are u the same aeon flux as that link cause used to go to this leet CG'er guy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes i am the same and it always went to the same place u were looking in my favorites section. i would have told u that in the pm u sent me but i couldnt because your pm box was full

Best answers
Looks good....but that green layer kinda messes it up....either make it mroe transparent, or get rid of it completely

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
alot of searching

just type "armored core image" in yahoo search engine and start looking because i dont remember the exact sites

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom