I don't own anything Sony :)

Hear Hear...

well... I own a Sony big screen T.V ;)

WHICH IS GREAT FOR PLAYING

GOLDEN EYE 64 ON

HAHAHA

Best answers
Hmm lol I knwo this is a late post but I forgot about this Thread. /Me Stupid

I was tlaking about which is better Sony or Nintendo. Which has better quality. and os on not just the systems I got tired of that.

Also it seems Sony won in this fourm thats just these forums

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pff sony. nintendo came out with virtual boy and we all want to forget that. sony is still new so give them time.
only good nintendo systems = nes,snes who needs gba advance when i can get a vid screen for my ps that is the best portable.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For the moment, Sony owns the console market, but I think that Nintendo will gradually begin to regain control of the gaming industry.

But of course I own both so I can't go wrong either way! :D

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive owned a NES and a Sega Genesis

lately a playstation, dreamcast, now a playstation 2
so i have been molded to Sega and Sony.
Sega makes the games Sony makes the consoles

Nintendo is mostly platform games and corny plotted RPGs (FF is an exception) Zelda: Ocarina of Time was fun the first time through then it was just useless. Ride around on a horse and shoot ghosts. The all mighty boss way extremely easy.

Half the game is the tutorial.

Face the facts, Nintendo is simple games for simple minded gamers.

I never slammed a NES or N64 controller. Ive replaced many sega and sony controllers :rolleyes:

ultrassj_vegeta

U
playstation hav way better games... i've found that nintendo games are more childish and for kiddies.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:S esf vs dmz
:S Nintendo vs sony

same thing, and same arnswer

:S i like both just as much they are differnet in there own and bad ways, but in the end both have great points to them

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Kai Tracid
Zelda: Ocarina of Time was fun the first time through then it was just useless. Ride around on a horse and shoot ghosts. The all mighty boss way extremely easy.
The boss was easy but I disagree, how did ya find everything out? if u didn't use any faqs the should have given u like 20+-30 more? hours of gameplay at least. And that is if u don't any do any sidequests, then again if u used a faq or something I could understand it's cienta easy :\

Best answers
WTF no Zelda is easy I can beat it in 6 hours and get everything in at most 8 hours pfft to easy. but was a very good game. First time threw gettng everything: 14 hours
Second:10
third:around 6-7 hours

now its soooo easy notthing like FF games for the psx and ps2

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
look, it's not like u can fly trough everything, u have to walk more so it's definatly not the time ur saying, u'll need a lot more then just 10 hours to walk trough everything (when u exactly know where to go etc)

Best answers
Umm I dunno what your talking obut but Ocarina of time was really easy and its not complicatedo nly hard part is the Water Temple takes me about 2 hours to get to adult link 3 hours to get to last temple and about 1 hour to get everything geez not a hard game...

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm talking about the fact (not the opinion) that it would take ya at least 15 hours to just walk trough everything, just at the highestspeed possible, and u exactly know whee to go.

Best answers
Well Nintendo id say but cause of the Cube id say no, I got the 64 and it rocked i sold it for a PS, I luved it, then i got a GC......... well....

Im a fan of Nintendo, I have a GBA and a GBC, a Snes etc etc. I also have a GG and a PS. I Dont want a X-Box, and i dont want a PS2! I do want a New nintendo nex gen console that will last for the Console Boys p0wer! GC sucks! Im sorry but its true, the Grpahics arent real much, but the games r class. The actual Console bite! My GC now clicks everytime i press the B button when i play Sonic, the A Button on the Pad Sticks in, same with the Open button on the Console. The Anologe stick is pathetic it gets recked in a matter of hours, Kuyus 2 GC Pads are wrecked he had to get 2 new ones, the Stick stays at sides and when i played my cous's bond, he walked by himself!

But i still like Nintendo, Just not realy the Cube, And i wanted one far AGES!!!!

G-S (A Very dissapointed guru....)

Best answers
pffft walkihngveverywheres would take like 50 hours cause you'd have to walk one way in the feild turn aroudn and come back like cuttign the lawn ;/

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by OneWingedAngel
pffft walkihngveverywheres would take like 50 hours cause you'd have to walk one way in the feild turn aroudn and come back like cuttign the lawn ;/
no not everywhere just the path u need to go to finish the game

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I feel that I should post this again, for this little battle. Remember, u are stating your opinion, u are NOT trying to MAKE other people have YOUR opinion, it isn't a debate, it is a poll. Personally, IMHO, I think Nintendo will always be better because of the SNES, it had the best games. Some of them actually had a challenge to them, and were thought out/designed well. I have yet to be bored of any of them yet. So, in the end, I like Nintendo better than Sony, tho I do like Sony for their consoles, but their games are slightly lacking...... (again, IMO)

Cheers.
Maj.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Listen mister know-it-all-who-wants-to-play-admin-but-obviously-isn't

I'm not talking about opinions, I'm talking about facts and onewinged angle is doing the exact same thing. But I think some facts he is telling aren't correct, and he thinks the same

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom