Another again!

Best answers
Ok this is a poll just to see which is better Nintendo or Sony. notthing with SeGa cause there dead now (damnit they were good) ok so dun fight little ones

Best answers
sega only stopped making consoles. They have many games to be released.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
both are good, like sony for reasons, and i like nintendo for reasons.

now.. *sits down with lid and steals his popcorn* let the flame wars begin

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Definitely Nintendo. NES, SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, GBA, GameCube.

*cough* omits N64 from list of quality systems *cough*

It had a few good games...:]

Best answers
sony has more diversity than nintendo
plus, they have more resources than nintendo can imagine (do you own a sony walkman?)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Do U Own A Sony Tv A Sony Vio Laptop Do U Own A Sony Playstation 2?????:]

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok so because Sony is an opportunistic, expantionist, capatalist whore it's better? Microsoft blows for the same reason as Sony. Nintendo is about the quality. I always had fun with a "N" system. Back when they bailed out the industry with the NES all the way to now where they own the portable market.

Nintendo will not die.

And to say they have no diversity . . . well you just keep spewing the SCEA propaganda. :) I'll play RE4 on my gamecube.

It's important to mention that I'll own a ps2 and a GCN. And that'll make me the winner no matter what you say. ;) BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!

Sony and Nintendo both have their strengths. Right now, Sony is playing off of all the bridges that Nintendo burned (thank you Miyamoto ;/) but it won't last forever.

Best answers
Nintendo was better before , i think many would agree with that. Sony is taking over. more and more

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
are we talking about games or consoles?

Best answers
actually, both, i was assuming.

you are right though; nintendo was the one who made consoles huge ( sorry, pong wasn't that great, and atari didn't do to well) and for that i will always play a nintendo as long as i can afford it BUT, sony has begun to make a one-system entertainment system that could somethimg coimpete with the 'puter (if not already)

edit: There's 2 reasons sony isn't like microsoft:
1)Sony has good quality
2)They aren't in a monopaly.

Best answers
I was told that the sony playstation was originally a product that sony and nintendo were working on. Nintendo then dumped the deal in favor of their N64, obvious mistake. So sony called it playstation and that was that.

Remember that Nintendo has a great history behind them. they've been in the business along time and had many great games Zelda and Mario used to rule the gaming world. But along came Sega. hehe, too bad they stopped making consoles.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Nintendo and Sega are the only true,and big, gaming companies.
Personally I like Nintendo better. Final Fantasy started there, heck even Square started there. Sadly despite Sega and Nintendos effort towards just gaming Sony will probably reign supreme for a long time. Hopefully Nintendo will remain as a gaming giant with its new President.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well sony has a better grip on the consol market but they cant make games unlike nintendo who have so many good games that they can make a game about the other games :p

Best answers
WELL, sony has come out with some popular games (i didn't like them, but that's just me) but all in all, sony hasn't really done some awesome stuff like mario, zelda, sonic, or ff (i know it's squaresoft), but they have so many companies willing to program for it that it's almost a waste of resources.

Best answers
Nintendo only has a few good games...and I've always considered Nintendo to be the little kid console. All they make are baby games. Only game I really like from them is ummm how do you say Legend of Zelda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom