another 1 from me but with a little brob...

Best answers
i drew a pic of gohan...but the thing is that i dont want to remote link the pics. so i was wondering, can i post the address to my site and from there ull go to the pics section, or i can just post the links to the pics here?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Perhaps you could rephrase it?

drew a pic of gohan...but the thing is that i dont want to remote link the pics.
This to me says you dont want to remote link it, i.e. *www.yoursite.com/image.jpg*

so i was wondering, can i post the address to my site and from there ull go to the pics section, or i can just post the links to the pics here?
But this says you do. :/

Im sure you could just post the links to the site in url form in the img code doesn't allow you to show it and tell people to copy and paste it.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fix the hair and the stomach. The stomach is a little too big and needs to be a bit smaller.

Best answers
not bad

I like your shading and the clothes... But I think you should thin out his hair a little. Instead of making so many small spikes, try and make fewer larger ones other than that i like it, its well done

Best answers
that's it?! i get 2 replies?!?! compared to my other threads its nothing!!! no disrespect or anything to the 2 guys that replied but come on! i went down from 20-30+ replies to 2?!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-_-

I get hardly any replies to the stuff I make, and i'm still happy,
Be happy with what you get.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No lack of respect or anything, but your other threads were mostly arguments about whether or not you traced :eek:

About your pics. They are ok, but nothing compared to that Goku you did. Did you use a reference picture for this?

Best answers
nice sig ryoko
and i did this pic like i did my goku.
but damn, i hate drawing gohan!! i never get his face right!!! i can get al of his body perfect but his face.....aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even as an adult gohan!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom