Announcement: Ultimate Gohan pack

Best answers
Thank you very much for reopening this thread s-bolt!!

anyways: pics will be here on wednsday!
BUT: all models, sounds and sprites are already released i just put them in a pack :p!!

Best answers
god s bolt your strict give the guy a break not everybody has to follow every rule in the book

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes they do jackie. That is why there are rules in the first place, for people to follow them. :S

Anyway, the pack sounds very interesting, but there have been too many gohan models/packs for ESF already. Something "new" would be nice. :)

*cough* Perfect cell *cough*
:p

-Peace out

Best answers
i got 1 question. do all these models and transformations, like normal, ssj1 and ssj2 gohan, these cant be used as like you can normaly go ssj1, then you can transform again into ssj2 does it? will this add extra transformations or will there still only be 1?

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
1 day left to see some substance in this thread or it goes the way of the Dodo, get busy! :rolleyes:

Best answers
Originally posted by Tekkaman
i got 1 question. do all these models and transformations, like normal, ssj1 and ssj2 gohan, these cant be used as like you can normaly go ssj1, then you can transform again into ssj2 does it? will this add extra transformations or will there still only be 1?
You can only transform into one of the models :( it would be pretty cool though if u could go through all of the stages. There is one way though that i can think of to go through both stages, and that is to put the ssj1 as the base model (gohan.mdl) and the ssj2 model as the transformation stage (ssjgohan.mdl) although it makes more sense to go from normal to Super Saiyan, than Super Saiyan to Super Saiyan 2. Well, i think the model pack is a good idea, although some pictures would be nice

Best answers
ok guys here are the pics, And i have said it once and i will say it again: evrything in this pack is already out I just put them in a pack :laff:.
anyways about the pics: with some models the hair is messed up because i was lazy and didnt want to cut them out properly :laff:
and the normal models are not in it because i wouldnt have enough room :p and because you all got enough imagination to picture a ssj model with normal hair!!
also no pics of aura and sprites cause aura is moving and sprites pics are on redSaiyan but that is down SO!! :scared:
BTW: the bojack normal gohan is NOT in the pack, i have not found it yet if someone knows where it is please tell me!!

Here are the pics:

These pics were hosted by: Oggi mail your stuff to: [email protected] he will host it all for FREE :laff:

Best answers
1st thing first:
NICE PACK
Now for what I wanted to say...
WHO MADE THE MODEL WITH GOKU'S CLOSES??????????
I want to release a reskin I made for it so I need the permision of the creator!!!!
THNX and sorry for being off-topic...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make sure you give credit here on the forums and in a readme inside the zip.

Best answers
Well uh hmmmm how can I put this nicely well its ok but the Bojack SSJ2 Gohan could use some work I know you didn't make it I'm just saying. Basically whoever made it shrunk the Non BD Mystic Gohan Body on Logans site and take the SSj2 CS Gohan head and put it on the body other then that one model the pack is nice.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Nice pack,exept the only good model is the Azn edit..

btw that Bojack gohan is wrong. Gohan's suit wasnt that badly battle dmgd, with all that blood

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom