Annnnd I'm going to college zomg!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
<ramble mode, watch out>
Hm, wow. It's one of those things for me where I think something will happen over the summer, and I'd end up going back to high school just because it's so hard to imagine me in college, rofl. I plan on doing Pre-Med and Neuroscience for majors, and I'm already taking summer classes to get as far ahead as possible. I plan (note the word PLAN) on quitting WoW this august; I've already made the mistake of telling my guild a month ago, so now, they are expecting me not to take any Naxxramas loot, rofl. Oh well, I'd be a greedy bastard to take anything good.

I actually plan and want to study my ass off in college for many reasons. I really love some of the topics that I'll be taking for my major, and I honestly can't wait. The main reason I'm taking summer classes is to allow me to take Organic Chem first semester, which would seem idiotic, but man, I need Organic!

Although some of you who know me may of think I've disappeared from these forums, the fact is I still visit these forums daily; I'm just too lazy to post most of the time (and still will until this place sadly dies like Dragonmod Z, oh how I miss those days :c )...

</end rambling>

Zomg, any comments and suggestions?

Best answers
Good luck i suppose, the world is a harsh place sometimes, you will eventually see that =P, have a spiffy time!

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optional22 said:
The main reason I'm taking summer classes is to allow me to take Organic Chem first semester, which would seem idiotic, but man, I need Organic!
Ugh. I'm taking Organic this summer (I've put it off for too long; I dropped it last summer because I thought I wouldn't need it. The next week, I decided to go into pre-med >_>). I start on Tuesday. I commend you for wanting to get ahead and get Organic out of the way ASAP. There is nothing endearing or fun about it.

It's good to see another person on the forums interested in medicine, though ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, good luck man!

Working towards it too. Missed a couple tests, so now I gotta take them to be able to apply. THEEEEN because missed the right time period... the earliest I can apply is for NEXT summer's semester.

Meaning 10 or so months still living with my father.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom