Anna Nicole Smith dead

Best answers
I wonder how she died. I think she was in a case about a baby too, or she just had a baby or something.

Best answers
she had a baby and lets put it this way "Who Da Baby's daddy?" apparently she has had a nurse following her around for quite some time

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Read about this on MSN. Pretty sad to die so young.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow, maybe a life of excess, is really a short life...

time to rethink mine. brb!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh. I was expecting one of those "...dead serious about her..." threads.

Damn.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know, maybe I have no heart and no soul, but I just can't find myself to care. She probably died of a drug overdose for God's sake.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that's going a bit far Sub. and it's the kind of comment that isn't really needed.

sure, she might have overdone things in her life at points, but to say that is exactly the reason why, is everso slightly disrespectful. (i seem to remember someone saying the same thing about dimebag darrell when we made a thread about him).

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think she had issues with cocaine and various pills... definately an overdose, or heart complications.

Best answers
Oh yes, definitely, I mean, there is absolutely no way she could have possibly died due to illness, like, you know, HER TEMPERATURE BEING UNUSUALLY HIGH throughout the week...

Cause yeah, someone who's cleaning her life up is going to fall back into old habits, and overdose...

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
that's going a bit far Sub. and it's the kind of comment that isn't really needed.

sure, she might have overdone things in her life at points, but to say that is exactly the reason why, is everso slightly disrespectful. (i seem to remember someone saying the same thing about dimebag darrell when we made a thread about him).
It was a bit harsh and I'm sorry for that, but it's how I feel. To my knowledge, she was a billionaire, in playboy and did her fair share of drugs. I guess I have no right to judge her though.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sandstorm said:
Cause yeah, someone who's cleaning her life up is going to fall back into old habits, and overdose...
That's actually quite possible =X

My brother told me about this. Ashame. Hopefully it wasn't anything self-destructive.

Best answers
Chakra-X said:
That's actually quite possible =X

My brother told me about this. Ashame. Hopefully it wasn't anything self-destructive.
Very true, it is possible. I don't have a problem with speculation about possibility. My problem was that alot of people just automatically slandered a person, saying, "Oh yeah, probably ODed cause she's a spoiled rich whore..."

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When you are strung out on drugs for inhumanly extended periods of time, like she was, there will be lingering effects.

It may weaken your heart, lower your immune system, or have deteriorated any parts of her body.

I gaurantee drugs had at least an outside effect.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ozzy osbourne isn't dead yet.

now can people stop assuming it's drug related?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:

Well, everyone's body reacts differently to drugs.

I dunno... not really looking to argue here... just don't count drugs completely out of the picture.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:

I know someone who has been smoking since she was a teenager and she hasn't gotten cancer, shes atleast 70. Can we put an end to the rumor that smoking causes cancer?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
speculations, speculations, speculations

we wont know if it was drug related or not till the autopsy is done

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom