AnitIlame

nge

Best answers
Actually, it's really not that hard to angle yourself into someone, and even though it puts one at a technical disadvantage, combined with a well controlled teleport one can easily use the extra propulsion to take the upper hand.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
I believe this was suggested once before, but turned down because the chance of you firing a beam at the exact right angle in order to hit an enemy that is most likely flying around at high speeds, is slim at best.

so ...why not add maybe u hav luck a trick in + does'nt ruin the game you know .....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VeGeTTo said:
so ...why not add maybe u hav luck a trick in + does'nt ruin the game you know .....
That's true, but I mean, it takes extra time to code. I don't know if the team would be willing to take the time to code something like this, when it has little chance of being used effectively in-game. I'd rather they just concentrate on the main features of 1.3.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
man !!! it's the little things that suport the BIG ones !!! to bee a cool game it has to hav infinite possibilities !!! CUZ "the little things that suport the BIG ones " if the team adds more detalis !!! it makes the game more phun ! and more original !

this ain't a lame mod that simplifies the world of DBZ it's DBZ playble with incredible fizics and other etcs. that u understand !!

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
With all these delays, think of how the game pace will slow down (it's ment to be fast paced after all, correct me if i'm wrong?).

Sayan_Overlord is right this game is to bee fast and whit a lite bit o skill u can defet any one I agree whit sayan_overlord I thing theath the stamina system will clear up the spam

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
BUT esf 1.3 is going to bee esf ULTIMATE sooo make it simple ain't cool the team allready complicated thinkz AND we LOVE WHAT THEY'VE DONE (is no flaming is attention drower) woudn'nt we love it more with some more triksy thinkz?

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VegeTTo stick to EVM because ESF is not EVM so stop thinking about EVM when posting here esf1.3 will not be like EVM so stop sugesting to make esf like EVM

Best answers
ESF 1.3 will NOT be the golden savior that u think it will be Vegetto(imo)...if anything..im thinking that its gonna be worse then this version..at best..it MAY improve some mellee aspects..but to be honest..i think its gonna slow down gameplay..and take away the original traits that made the game good..due to the fact that 1.1 was based on Skill..it wasnt a noob friendly game..i think anyone whos played 1.1 would know that well...now adays..ESF is becomming too newb friendly..making it a game thats easier to get bored of in a shorter amount of time..but thats just my opinions on it...i could be wrong..but i wasnt wrong when i said 1.2 would be bad..so im gonna go ahead and go with my instinct on this..im just saying to not rely on 1.3 being the Savior of ESF..

Best answers
I think that esf is getting too noob friendly for it's own good too.

P.S. The original idea for just moving fast for tele was good cause it would make it so you couldn't tele through beams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom