AnitIlame

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You two can knock it off any time, really. All of these issues are being addressed in 1.3 so I wouldn't fret over it anyway.

Best answers
That's not the problem, really, the problem is them being in the current version. In other words, who ever thought of the delay should be shot....figuratively

A delay for beamspamming I can imagine, as long as it is for signature moves (big beams). Im kinda against beamjumping with them too, but that's another story. As far as the ascend-descend thing goes, just shoot them with a beam. Besides, it also costs ki to ascend (..right?). Yes, it's annoying that they do it, but you can't play anywhere without being irritated one way or another these days so I suggest you get used to it.. I did...

If 1.3 really is going to fix all this 'lame'-stuff and be the über-beta/final, there isn't much to worry about, but the chances of that happening are rather... small.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
woot : carnage posted in my topic i am so .. priviledged ok !! pls no spam , keep on topic , i add a sugestion when u shot a beam the camera to gow far-er cuz i ca-nt see anything in the kmhh because of that sprite !!! pls .! and i hate gliches and i done it in esf normal 2 !! i teleported under the map in esf_arrival !

what is uber?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
You two can knock it off any time, really. All of these issues are being addressed in 1.3 so I wouldn't fret over it anyway.
If what Boyster says is true, then 1.3 may not be so bad. So far, 1.3 is looking a lot smoother, animations are nice, and the models are decent, so I guess all I can do now is hope Im not being lied to.

Uber is like ultra and super....but better. And i think it comes from the german language or something.

Best answers
ok sub and zeonix from what you basically posted its clear your the kind of noobs that use scripts and cant rely on your own (albeit small) INTELLIGENCE *COUGH* to comprehend pressing a button TWICE to swoop...then you use your *UBERNESS* to basically complain that there will be delays due to STAMINA SYSTEMS BEING IMPLEMENTED jeez guys GET SOME SKILL.....USE YOUR HEADS....PLAY THE GAME WITHOUT SCRIPTING LIKE A LITTLE KID....NUFF SAID

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
§hadow said:
ok sub and zeonix from what you basically posted its clear your the kind of noobs that use scripts and cant rely on your own (albeit small) INTELLIGENCE *COUGH* to comprehend pressing a button TWICE to swoop...then you use your *UBERNESS* to basically complain that there will be delays due to STAMINA SYSTEMS BEING IMPLEMENTED jeez guys GET SOME SKILL.....USE YOUR HEADS....PLAY THE GAME WITHOUT SCRIPTING LIKE A LITTLE KID....NUFF SAID
:warning: Warned for flaming.
'Nuff said.

Best answers
call me crazy pain but i believe that sub and zeonix were flaming the person who made the suggestion next time i advise that you re-act to the right person and do your job right.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
§hadow said:
call me crazy pain but i believe that sub and zeonix were flaming the person who made the suggestion next time i advise that you re-act to the right person and do your job right.
Call me crazy, §hadow, but I believe taking this matter further in the thread both A: continues the off-topic trend, and B: tells a moderator, chosen by multiple of his superiors due to his superb qualities, how to do his job brings you ever closer to another warning. Don't do it again, please.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
§hadow said:
I was serious about the delay for large/signature beams. In fact, I posted in another thread suggesting the very same thing. I liked it then, and I like it now. However, if any more delays are added to anything that affects melee, it doesnt really affect the game in a positive way. It just makes the game that more annoying. Gen beams, ki blasts, burning attack, etc dont need delays. Any beam larger than the ones mentioned should, as they do massive damage to a large area.

So basically, flaming no, spamming yes. It doesnt make it right, but I dont want the thread creator to think i was disrespecting him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think a couple of seconds delay is a good idea on big attacks. Maybe if you do it by the slot the attack occupies? Like Melee, kiblast, genbeam have no delay, a couple of seconds on a KHH and a lot on Spirit Bomb?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Works for me. After all, SB is one of the strongest attacks in the game. No reason to be able to use it over and over again without any reprucussion.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hardly any of us use spirit bombs (though newbies love using it a lot and will just stnad there and die when another player does melee or a ki based attack).

Think about this though, what is a player ment to do when there is a powerful beam coming to rape him and he's on the ground? he can't bs, he'll lose, the only beam he would have to fight it off would be weak and he would have a horible loss.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or he can teleport away. Oh wait, delay. Turn turbo on and beam jump away.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not a very realistic situation anyway, getting killed by another beam in the two second delay. Plus you're hardly likely to charge something struggleable against a strong beam in less than 2 seconds.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
It's not a very realistic situation anyway, getting killed by another beam in the two second delay. Plus you're hardly likely to charge something struggleable against a strong beam in less than 2 seconds.
But 2 seconds could count to the overall charge time and stregth of the beam. The explosion could also fade your chances of a gen beam turbo jump away.

Best answers
I would say after you fired a strong beam, you have to wait 10 seconds before you're able to charge any other strong beam. 20 seconds for a spirit bomb and like 5 seconds for balls like mini SB, big bang, death ball and sbc.

Or you use something like stamina. Big beams use up mores stamina than balls etc, that's probably a bit easier instead of timed delays. This beam-stamina would either have to recover automatically over time or.... you could have succesful melee hits regenerate a bit of stamina. That way you'd have to work for your beams, hehe.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i was thinking that deathbal shoud be kinda spirit bmb cuz he can destoy a whole planet so delay 20 !! fast charge full ki cost FULL !! of half !

Best answers
beamjump should be taken out of the game it was hardly ever used in the show....it's just ridiculous

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom