AnitIlame

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Her's my antylame Thred i hav a few suggestions that my crect the laming in esf !!

1. sometimes people consider themselfs cool it pres : z,x z,x z,x ,zx, zx,z,xz,x,z,xz,x,z,xz,x,z,x ascend and descent that way they R invincible my sugestion is a delay of 10 secs to ascend after descending !!!

2. Beamspam ......people to not bee possible to shot beams so fast 2 secs delay i hope !!!

3. Map Laming i sugest doing something with the "out of the map" teleport ! like in war3mod for cs , u don't teleport u only move fast (looks like u teleport) in that way u smash in to walls :p

4. well i am off ideas sif u hav more, better please comment and post some !! (and if u hav some solutions :p )

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VeGeTTo said:
Her's my antylame Thred i hav a few suggestions that my crect the laming in esf !!

1. sometimes people consider themselfs cool it pres : z,x z,x z,x ,zx, zx,z,xz,x,z,xz,x,z,xz,x,z,x ascend and descent that way they R invincible my sugestion is a delay of 10 secs to ascend after descending !!!

Just kiblob them.

2. Beamspam ......people to not bee possible to shot beams so fast 2 secs delay i hope !!!

Agreed nice idea

3. Map Laming i sugest doing something with the "out of the map" teleport ! like in war3mod for cs , u don't teleport u only move fast (looks like u teleport) in that way u smash in to walls :p

I dont quite get thisone

4. well i am off ideas sif u hav more, better please comment and post some !! (and if u hav some solutions :p )

Nuff said ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, for once Vegetto, im actually gonna agree with your ideas o_O
yeh, something needs to be done about Transblocking, it's a problem that has been around for ages, but the team hasnt done anything about it >_> there should be some kind of delay, unless you have gained the perfect trans pl

map laming... what is that?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They are changing transes so you're not gonna be invincible each time.

I think it said something about it in the new 1.3 outlines.

You'll only be invincible during the first time you trans at a certain level. That means you're invincible the first time you trans into SSJ, SSJ2 and SSJ3, but you won't be invincible if you're transed, then descend, then trans again directly afterwards without gaining PL to get to the next level.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
By map laming i assume you mean a player who spams teleporting around the whole map?.

Other things can be done to prevent beam spam, think about it this way, when your'e stuck in a situation when your'e going to want to or need to ps, you won't get a chance to fight off the other player's attack.

Ascending & decending, possibly every 5 - 10 seconds, but not as some hard setting, people are going to have to runaway from transkillers, and you know someone will complain if they get killed while transing 90% of the time.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh god no more delays... no more delays...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. KiBlob them, and they can only do this a max of 3 times...because then their KI is depleted.
2. 2 sec delay would stop beamspamming, but its annoying as hell, just look at teleport delay...you can definatly notice it while it's only a 0.1 second delay
3. I don't get ya...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
By map laming i assume you mean a player who spams teleporting around the whole map?.

Other things can be done to prevent beam spam, think about it this way, when your'e stuck in a situation when your'e going to want to or need to ps, you won't get a chance to fight off the other player's attack.

Ascending & decending, possibly every 5 - 10 seconds, but not as some hard setting, people are going to have to runaway from transkillers, and you know someone will complain if they get killed while transing 90% of the time.

NO map lame it's when u teleport ... UNDER the map and no one finds u because of the gliches !

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
bleh, play ESF instead of EVM and this wont happen.
Its not something we need to take care of since they altered the ESF teleport system.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DJ-Ready said:
bleh, play ESF instead of EVM and this wont happen.
Its not something we need to take care of since they altered the ESF teleport system.
Remember the glich in esf_gero ^^

You dont nead EVM to get underground there XD

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then stay away from the glitched area in Gero o.0.

Im all for a delay in firing big beams. If teleporting gets screwed up, so should beams.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lets add a delay to moving while were at it. If you press the forward button, it takes 5 seconds for move. This way, we can piss off both groups at the same time, the beamer's and the meeler's. Its genius.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Exactly. Why even jump? I propose that if we press jump, we dont. This requires more skill as you cant jump.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Genius. True genius. We can take this a step further. We can add a delay to everything we do. You want to look left? Ten second delay. You want to turn turbo on? Ten second delay. Who cares if it'll ruin the game, there will be no more exploits! Which, as everyone knows, is way more important.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pfft, someone can make a script that makes you swoop by clicking one button so your idea is brilliant. Delays prevent scripting and and prevent you from having fun. Ever teleport only to fine that you got hit anyway? It wont happen anymore cause you cant teleport now. Problem solved. Lets do this.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think we get the picture.

And i agree no delay. Instead reduce the splash damage.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There seems to be many problems and exploits in this game, Zeonix. We need an ultimate solution to these problems. I propose a delay on starting the game up. If you try to start up ESF, there is a 6 hour delay. Like with your teleport suggestion, no one will be able to play so no one will be able to abuse exploits. It’s brilliant in every way imaginable.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, Sub. You just blew my mind. Your idea is so...so...so profound. I do believe our problems have been solved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom