Votes: 0 0.0%
  • cheese ate my Dragon Balls

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
hey i cant find any other good anime shows does anybody know some?:confused:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Naruto, but you already know that, right Hyuuga clan bish? ;)

Anyway, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusho, stuff like that. That's good anime.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't recommend Naruto. That's a dumb suggestion. If you want something fun to watch without boring filler, flashbacks & constant teary-eyed junk then watch anything but Naruto. Try Samurai Champloo--they still air it on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim. It's not a bad show. I'd also recommend YuYu Hakusho, Great Teacher Onizuka, Gundam Wing, Bleach, Outlaw Star, & Cowboy Bebop. Plus tons more. Some of them are old, but totally classic... compared to today's junk.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you kidding me Gundam Wing? Watch Mobile Fighter G Gundam before you watch WING, Domon Kasshu > all. Right now I'm watching Martian Successor Nadesico because after playing ACE2(Another Century's Episode II) I found 2 mech anime's I didn't know existed before. The other one I'm watching after Nadesico is Layznor.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Get One Piece. Be sure to get the Japanese version. IMO the english voice overs are horrible and using some rap song for the opening is just meh >_>

And get Hajime no Ippo (about boxing), Prince of Tennis (about tennis, duh), Shuffle!(love, romance, comedy), Azumanga Daioh(comedy, school), Fate stay/night(hero spirits, pwnage).

EDIT: + Gungrave(Dead guys, shooting, romance, loyalty, mafia), Full Metal Panic(comedy, school, mechs, army), GetBackers(comedy, fighting), Ah My Goddess(godesses, comedy, chunk of life), Shakugan no Shana(school, comedy, sword fighting, spirits), Cowboy Bebop(space, shooting, stealing, comedy), Eyeshield 21 (american football, comedy), Air Gear (roller skates, comedy, leadership), Fruits Basket (comedy, romance), School Rumble (comedy, school), Hikaru no Go (a game called go, comedy and a soul).

Best answers
elfen lied imo still one of the best manga/animes, tenjou tenge but tbh the anime gets really *** about 10 eps in cuz its all flash backs, bleach is pretty good, death note is just amazing the manga and anime advoid the movies imo tho, tokyo majin gakuen kenpuchou seems to be good from the first ep like sword fighting monk stuff mixed with res evilhttp://baka-updates.com/search.php?keyword=Tokyo%20Majin%20Gakuen%20Kenpuchou&type=title

Best answers
Black blood brothers - Vampires, Bloodlines, Kowloon children aka vampire virus

Night head genesis - Brothers, Intellectual powers of advanced brain activity, suspense

Death note - Suspense, thriller, Cliffhangers

Onegai teacher - short, funny, romantic, tear bringing

G Gundam - Best way to use mobile suit, pretty crappy storyline though

Gundam wing - Classic...no need for explanations

Basalisk - Ninja, war of 2 clans, each with amazing abilities..including eye techniques that crush any naruto wannabe.

Shura no toki - Fighting with a character that acts DBZish. Putting that aside....not a bad story....multiple storylines though of one bloodline

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Samurai Champloo, if u know whats good for you D:<

Best answers
Tenjho Tenge (if u havnt seen it) it duz hav SOME filler nd teary eyed crap but the fights are FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bleach
Samurai Champloo
Shaman King

Best answers
The Chronicle of the War of Rhodes, and The Chronicle of the War of Rhodes: Knight's Tale (aka: The Record of Lodoss War, and The Record of Lodoss War: Legend of the Heroic Knight).

Best answers
Since everyone neglected the best ...

Neon Genesis Evangelion + The End of Evangelion

Some other good titles

Berserk
FLCL
Golden Boy - If you are into comedy then this is for you baby!
Gungrave
Haibane Renmei
Jin-Roh
Millennium Actress
Neon Genesis Evangelion - Did I say this one yet?
Samurai X - Not the 96 episodes of BS but the OVA's
Tokyo Godfathers
Vision of Escaflowne
Wolf's Rain

There are many more but this is a decent start.

Best answers
Considering cheese that he wants humor...i highly doubt that he would watch eva in any sense for COMEDY purposes....then again if you actually could read what he said, we wouldn't have to go over that...

Humor anime's
Maburaho
Excel Saga (though I didn't like it myself)
The Slayers
Otaku no Video
Lupin III
Kare Kano (when it's doing comedy, it's hilarious, when it's doing romance it's drama).
Here is Greenwood (quirky romantic-comedy)
Patlabor: The New Files (2nd OAV series)
DNA^2
Dirty Pair
LA Blue Girl (hentai though)
Cat Girl Nuku Nuku
Hyper Dolls
Bottle Fairy
Love Hina
Magical Girl Pretty Sammy
Jungle wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu Deluxe
Dokkoida
Full Metal Panic
Sakigake!!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Are you kidding me Gundam Wing? Watch Mobile Fighter G Gundam before you watch WING, Domon Kasshu > all. Right now I'm watching Martian Successor Nadesico because after playing ACE2(Another Century's Episode II) I found 2 mech anime's I didn't know existed before. The other one I'm watching after Nadesico is Layznor.
:D Nadesico Is one of my favorite anime series. Dont forget to watch the movie! ^.^ - You get to see the Nadesico C in that one, And Ruri pilots it! :D

Best answers
Considering cheese that he wants humor...i highly doubt that he would watch eva in any sense for COMEDY purposes....then again if you actually could read what he said, we wouldn't have to go over that...
Oh Lord Rayos, forgive me for I have sinned. I failed to read his other post. Next time I need a sexual intellectual I'll look you up, k thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom