Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Hello Again everyone, as you can see i have started a new thread. Again i will be posting my orginial artwork and some reference picture artwork. It would be great aswell if you all post some of your artwork aswell to share and for us to view. I like drawing and i get pleasure from doing it and i hope to see some nice piece of work by you all.

If you do post work please make sure it doesn't have any nudity in it, if it does forward it to me and i will pass it onto the mods that are active in the IRC Channel and i will get back to you straight away with a reply of what he or she has said.

With the picture i will be posting under this will see what i mean, i had to block out something but i made sure it was ok with the mods to post it.

I would like to point out aswell i used some reference pictures of Sailormoon for this pictures, but it has been done "Free Hand"

If there people that posts in this thread that have problems with each other could you please do it via pm's because i want this thread to be flame/spam free.

Thanks for reading this and below is the picture i was talking about.

i had to reduce the quality of the picture because the upload site has a min size of 80k
If anyone knows of a good upload site please post the url here or pm it to me. Thanks and Enjoy

Best answers
Wow, thats awesome! I only wish I could draw like that. BTW Rene, if you need a pic host, i might be able to host for you on myt webserver. (Its a maybe, but u cant take more than, like ~15 megs or so... ill check :p)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can draw quite well. Seeing as you do a lot of other characters, do you happen to have any of your own?

Best answers
I don't have any Self made anime character, the wizard and the head was my "Orginial" work, but i will sit down and get some self made anime character drawn for this thread ^_^

Best answers
lol, too hot for esf. clever

very good picture rene. another one of your well conseived masterpieces ;D ;D

Best answers
Ok i was asked if i had any Orginial anime characters, well after sitting down drawing a couple of ideas, trying to get an all around shape and size of the character, i have decided to do an anime version of my girlfriend "she see's this she will kill me" hehe

her body will be easy to draw, it will be trying to get her head into an anime version, so i'll play around with that ^_^

I'll start some of it now, but i will have an hour break for food and caffine, so expect it to be posted within 4 to 5 hours or less

Best answers
yay! thats gonna be cool. but, why risk doign ur gf??? lol... shes gonna murder u if she finds out lol.

Best answers
well she doesn't even now how to turn on a computer, just wondering if she will find the drawing...

Best answers
:tired: lol, doesnt know how eh? well, that reduces the chance of her figuring out! lol, go for it, draw away....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i sure would like to see the rest of that ;D

Best answers
Hehehe Hibiki, i'll send it to you when your back on IRC ^_^

Status on my current drawing its half done, just getting some clothes sorted out... going for a sexy look ^_^ but should be finished soon i hope.

Come on guys where are your pictures get some posted :D

Best answers
Ok here it is the anime version of my g/f >_<
I'd rather have the anime if it was real hehe... i shouldn't really say that hehe

Real:

you can see where i got the idea for the uniform for the first picture on this thread :rolleyes:

Anime Version:

Put more hair over her face, because i couldn't bothered to do the whole face. Gave her bigger breasts ^_^ as we like them.

Took about 3 1/2 hours.

Ok i think thats enough drawing for today ^_^

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
LOL!!!
ehhe nice work, have you really started drawing with that picture and the one hand and in the otter hand a pic of your girlfriend?
lol thats hilarious.:fight:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow.. your really good.. Oo
Nice g/f, nice pic! Keep it up!

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, that's what I like to see! There's nothing better than someone's own original artwork. :) Good work on the piece too.

Best answers
Thanks Guys.
I think i will do a DBZ Character next, i'm thinking of Vegeta.. but not sure if i'll use reference pictures or try and make an orginial.

All depends what i feel like at the time, but i'll have alook around in the forums for Vegeta pictures for facial features and poses to get some basic ideas flowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom