Best answers
To all animators out there:

If you're not in the esf staff and want to join a mod which is also created by using the hl-engine and if you knwo how to animate hl-dbz-models PLEAZZE POST HERE. Our mod has reached the intern alpha status and all what we need is an animated model. i am the lead modler in the team but i don't know how to animate right know (still practicing -_- ) so if you wanna a "job" in a friendly atmosphere and in a good team just post here or pm me

THX TO ALL WHO ANSWER - Goku SSJ-

PLEASE NO OFFTOPIC POSTS I WILL POST PICTURES OF OUR MOD IF YOU WANNA SEE SOME REFERENCES !!

:yes: :)

Best answers
errrr, this is probably going to be counted as advertising, but can you PM me with some detail? I can't model, but I'd like to see some info on this mod

Best answers
hmm ok ill post a few but no more off topic please ^^

Model 1 smooth

Model 1 flat

Model 2 smooth (hmm someone said it looks like an edit of the esf buu but i swear i've done it all myself :yes: :rolleyes:

Model 3 smooth

i've done these models so all critz to me and please see that they are listed up by their quality so model on is the best etc

now a model which i haven't done (critz to me i'll give them to the modler)

Foreign model

PS: I don't wanna this to be taken as advertising so move the topic if ya want to but please don't close it. when we've found an good animator i 'll delete it myself. and @ everyone who wants the link. just pm me and i'll pm back :laff:

Best answers
Sorry for double posting but: HEY OUT THERE ANSWER ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please ^^

OHHH come on, PLEASE POST ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom