animation??

Best answers
hey i just though of this because it was on jk2 sortof but u know how piccalo is always meditating well i was thinking you could make him or others do that and all this lighting goes around him and he gets this glow man that would be so cool

Best answers
sounds cool, and to have him float with rocks surrounding him and he could take his weighted clothing off for an extra power boost :p sounds great :D

ultrassj_vegeta

U
hey mayb it cud be dun for POWERING UP!!! that'd be betta

Best answers
i think that be a little retarded, no offense it is a good idea but after a short while that would get so annoying to see a bunch of piccolos sitting in the air with crap all around them after every beam they shot

Best answers
I do like the idea of piccolo taking off his clothes and charging up. BUTTT doesnt the current piccolo already have his clothes off?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
then make it the transformation! then you wouldn't see it so much and it is for fist time only with the clothes

ultrassj_vegeta

U
we are still yet to see piccolo with his cape on... and i hope it looks cool

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i reckon piccolo looks far better with his cape and turbin on but animating the cape so it moves realistically would be extremly hard

ultrassj_vegeta

U
i think piccolo looks tougher without it..... he's awesome.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think he'll ever be in sorry because he's a movie char

ultrassj_vegeta

U
um k... wat did that havta do wit nethin......hmmm i just go wit it... brolly wud be cool.... but eh already hav loads of super saiyans and stuff.... so yeh... i wud like to see tien ova brolly

Best answers
Wut about Cell, how many attacks does he have in the Beta?
His main attacks are Kamehameha,Tri beam,Special Beam Cannon,Frieza Disk. heheh damn cells gonna be a cheap ass

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't worry, they're balancing things much better than in the alpha to avoid things like Disc Spamming. Evereything will be very cool, donm't worry :p

-Karrde-

Best answers
I figured that but I jus wanna know wut attacks cell will have :) I was suprised to see he was using Gallit Gun

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well Think About It Guyz This Is Only The Beta Now Imagine The Final:] That'll Be All Crazy With All Kinds Of Crazy Things In It Man And Maybe They'll Add Fusion Characters In It But It'll Be A Bit Cheap Having Kamehame And Final Flash Using Vegetto Or Gogeta But If U ESF Team Puts Him They'll Give Him Like Low Ki And Health But A Bit High Pl:]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom