animation problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
hello all,

It seems like there's a major animation bug (or at least I have it). The problem is that when I swoop and attack I don't have any animation at all. The models are just flying in mid air in a solid pose. Does everyone have this problem or isit just me?

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
esf b1.3 will have a new melee system which is in development. that's why there are no animations for melee.

Best answers
Welll i got a problem with it to and when im going melee against bots then im still attacking and i get attacked by the same bot if you get my drift O_O

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welll i got a problem with it to and when im going melee against bots then im still attacking and i get attacked by the same bot if you get my drift O_O
How about just disabling advanced melee. Sicne its flying out and beeing replaced by a new system anyhw, the team wont fix it.

Ever since i can remember the testers ignored all advanced melee bugs since the new melee wasnt in. And it still aint.

So your choice is dont complain or type "mp_simplemelee 1" into your console to disable advanced melee.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
about the new melee system...umm...have any idea how is it going to be? (style & if it's harder or easier than the old one)!

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some models are missing animations its not a bug just missing animations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom