Best answers
Alo alo

Which program do you use to make animated pics? I'm at a loss trying to figure out which one to use.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes ulead gif animater makes good gifs without losing the quality

Best answers
thx, i used the ulead one to make the avatar you see i have now (engrish well todary). I found it a little difficult using. I can't just make an object, but i can load old ones and edit them. I'll try the others now :)

Best answers
Thatk you from nameing some insuprior software that you'll never catch me using :talk:. Macromedia flash is by far the best

Best answers
I agree with mewto, flash is the one and only animation maker.

Best answers
Flash, is by far the best program in the world. Hell, you can even use it to make gifs :p

Best answers
Yes, well when i named those 2 i was just naming some gif aniamters, macromedia flash mx is the ultimate tool for almost anything!

Best answers
Flash is good for what it does: animation. But it just can't compete with CorelDRAW, Illustrator or Freehand in vector or type control; or Photoshop, PhotoPAINT and Paint Shop Pro in image editing. I guess it has a nice middleground array of tools, but more specialized programs will always be better for their purposes.

Best answers
Flash Is good for Vector art. And besides this thread is about animations and at that flash is unrivaled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom