Animated Eye Brows

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Esf should have that. Think about it, Goku could look Happy, sad or angry during gameplay. This has no real effect on anything but since they have animated mouths, then having animated eye brows makes sense too. Be nice to have it so your character doesn't always look angry.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think this is already the case, along with animated mouths. It might just be eyelids though. I think I saw a pic of Goku with wide eyes and another where they were narrower and more serious.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then I must be a god. I didn't even have to type up this suggestion. My powerful brainwaves already commanded the ESF to do so. Man, I am awesome.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mind your blasphemy, or Zeonix'll have to discipline joo. ;o~

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin is now my official Speaker. Congratulations on your promotion.

I guess some people prefer to look at the models than actually play the game o_O. To each his own, I guess.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
Mind your blasphemy, or Zeonix'll have to discipline joo. ;o~
You lost all my respect. :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And you just lost your sig. It's over the size limit.

AUP said:
No web pages or images on your sig whose total size is more than 600x200 (non-windowed) and no filesize to exceed 200k.
I tried to PM you, but your box is full. You have 24 hours to remove it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats kinda pointless, people arent going to be paying attention or trying to even look at someone's face in esf, its not really nessesary to do that advanced stuff on a half-life graphic engine

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, considering that you can create your own films using the new fx system, I think thats the reason as to why they added that feature in.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's an excellent idea, that would be cool, then maybe if you beat someone within 20 seconds, your character would frown in dissapointment, lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's already in. All facial features are completely animated. This includes mouth, eyes, eyebrows, and cheeks.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kama said:
It's already in. All facial features are completely animated. This includes mouth, eyes, eyebrows, and cheeks.
They do? This wouldnt be that crappy half-life scientist anamation with the face would it?

Oh well... Just really KidBoy, dont expect TOO much with the half-life engine.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~*Logan*~ said:
You lost all my respect. :/
No one wants it.

@ topic, you can see it in some screen shots, although Eclipses models have a different style of facial animation, the mouths are (on offence) inferior.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
And you just lost your sig. It's over the size limit.

I tried to PM you, but your box is full. You have 24 hours to remove it.
Pain had already PMed me. He didn't make me aware of the 200k thing. Ididn't know the pic was that size since I just linked it from another site. He did mention the 600x200 thing though which is why my old sig is gone.

Edit - Actually I now got a PM for Karrade about the file size. He beat you to it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Exactly, Pain PM'd you about dimensions, you fixed that, I tried to PM you regarding size (your box was full so I posted it here), then Karrde PM'd you. I fail to see how he 'beat me to it'.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
I must see a video of the characters faces moving!!!
Seconded, only minus the pressure. :p

I knew all the models were getting animatable (sp?) mouths, but I didn't know they were getting full-blown facial expressions. o_O

You guys never cease to amaze me. :3

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, I just crapped my pants from what I have just seen. That was the coolest thing ever. His eye's got wide and the mouth got big and the eye brows went up and ...... Damn! That was awesome!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Dude, I just crapped my pants from what I have just seen. That was the coolest thing ever. His eye's got wide and the mouth got big and the eye brows went up and ...... Damn! That was awesome!
You never saw that before O.O

Strange. That Brolly model was a big hit. But i have no idea why lots of people got animation problems with the transformed versions animations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom