Animated Combos

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
SHUT UP volkov every time you open your mouth you prove yourself an idiot is that OK? I didint say EVM its better with coulddown its not me fault cuz you dont like MELEEE :D this theard is a war???????????? I give a sugestion and volkov comes here and anybody else and tell me "THE NEW SYSTEM WILL BE changed" WOAH THANKS guys I DIDNT KNOW so what can you tell me NEW I didnt read the design documents woha

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Andreyesf said:
SHUT UP volkov every time you open your mouth you prove yourself an idiot is that OK? I didint say EVM its better with coulddown its not me fault cuz you dont like MELEEE :D this theard is a war???????????? I give a sugestion and volkov comes here and anybody else and tell me "THE NEW SYSTEM WILL BE changed" WOAH THANKS guys I DIDNT KNOW so what can you tell me NEW I didnt read the design documents woha
I don't need to fight you on this forum i'v got to much fun blasting your ass on servers so plss pain close this therd it's all complity off topic , on topic i don't like this idee because it has beam sugestete many times way befor you

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
So your sugestion TO PAIN TO CLOSE MY THEARD??????????????????? and I blow your boat in every server JUST IN MINe server because you dont have steam Pain dont close this !!!! its volkov's fault back to topic: SO do you like it? :p

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like your suggestion, it can be easily spammed just like it was easily spammed in Budokai 3. The closest you'll get to it is if what I previously stated was correct: That each character will be given a personalized melee attack much like Trunks has his sword attack.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah d00d and liek the combos sould be like so easy to pull off, and should be 1 hit kills. Let the team make the game their way.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Andreyesf said:
SHUT UP volkov every time you open your mouth you prove yourself an idiot is that OK?
No it's not ok. That's flaming. That means you get a warning. That means you are back to being banned. I told you that you should be on your best behaviour...

And yes, I do believe I shall close this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom