Animated Combos

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
So I am teeling that every character should have an animated combo as his own combo !!! Like Goku should have something like INSTANT transmit with Kamehameha and fires at enemy DAMAGE : 35 REMEMBER NOT INSTANT transmit just instant transmit kamehameha for frieza Some FINGER LASERS combo like in budokai 3 for vegeta some insane rezooku :D for Android 18/17 the "BUDDY ATTACK" for the gyniu force "THe buddy Attack" and for others !!! some specieal moves combos :D.

Best answers
Animated combo? Well in esf 1.2 trunks already has a combo .When your opponent's is lower than 25 you can instant kill him using the sword.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yes I know and they are 2 combos one with punches and one with LEGS but ...SO I'm telling for 1.3 new combos !!!

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I remember correctly all of the characters melee combinations will be personalized. I remember a while ago that there was something about giving Goku his Dragon Fist attack as a finisher or something... I could be wrong though.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
neah to much animation and i don't think it will be ussfull i don't realy like it no offance

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Neahhhhhhhhh it takes long to make esf 1.3 so I am supose to wait another year if this is planned I will wait.... And the camera should move when you do the combo maybe in the right screen of the enemy something special :)

Best answers
john_volkov said:
neah to much animation and i don't think it will be ussfull i don't realy like it no offance

Is there anything you like , except for your sugestions?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Volkov says that ADVANCED MELEE WILL NOT be in esf 1.3 thats why it doesnt like this sugestion :| someone please explain him THAT IT WILL BE

Best answers
It's not that he doesn't like THIS sugestion.He is Always talking about the noobs and how they will spam if a certain feature is added and so on. That's why i am asking.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
NO HE doesnt LIKE melee because HE IS A BEAM SPAMEERRRRRR !!!!!!!! ESF 1.3 TEAM PUT as much melee as you can to annoy VOLKOV MUHAHAHAHAHAHA PS DONT do MOUTH BLAST very stronger because he is playing with BUU and THEN he trow MOUTH BLAST AFTER MOUTH BLAST MOUTH BLAST MOUTH BLAST MOUTH BLAST MOUTH BLAST MOUTH BLAST MOUTH BLAST and MOUTH BLAST then a beam then MOUTH BLAST then MOUTH BLAST *breath in * breath out* so back to my sugestion

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Andreyesf said:
So I am teeling that every character should have an animated combo as his own combo !!! Like Goku should have something like INSTANT transmit with Kamehameha and fires at enemy DAMAGE : 35 REMEMBER NOT INSTANT transmit just instant transmit kamehameha for frieza Some FINGER LASERS combo like in budokai 3 for vegeta some insane rezooku :D for Android 18/17 the "BUDDY ATTACK" for the gyniu force "THe buddy Attack" and for others !!! some specieal moves combos :D.
Instant transmit whith a kamehameha will do like 150 dmg not 35 even more dmg from a kahemahemha at close range , so as for frieza it will probly do like 100 dmg from the finger laser combos if he only fire's like 6 shot's , vegeta will do probably like 50dmg + the expl of ki blob kill, budy attack will do probably like 40 dmg not to mation the Ki use for the combos so there is no way , and this is not budokai 3 so no , because i will like to do this not to be done automaticly (whith gou you can telepot whit the beams instant trasmit khh,frieza can allrery do theath as for the buddy's u suld way and see)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Nop its a super sugestion too bad you dont like melee ANAD HAVE YOU HEARD OF BALANCE?!?!?! 150 DAMAGE ??????????????????????? 35 damage maximum in a animated COMBO and you will not spam like in every combo because this combo will have 7 arrows !!!!!!!!

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow 7 arros like 2 time will do like 70 dmg i think it's preaty big noob not evry combo can to this much dmg if you do 2 of them and from from 1 attack 1 do like 75% dmg to the enemy sry to much dmg this is NOT BUDOKAI 3 just ESF

Best answers
The whole melee system is being redone so there will be no more arrows.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not to mantion like when you pl will be doble then your oponet the dmg will be like 140 dmg so no 10x

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
OMG realy Punishing?!!? I see you are here from january I am heere from 2005 !! and wow you tell me this lol :D no realy it will transformations in esf 1.3?? I didnt read the desing documents Im just hear from 2005 how can I know? And YES it will be AARRROWS !!!!!!!! read the HOLE DESIGN DOCUMENTS!!! shut up volkov you dont like melee YOU BEAM SPAMMER you cant do 12w3128938912890312890 combos you can do JUST 1 ANIMATED COMBO with 1 minut COUNTDOWN UNDERSTAND? not 18238127837812 combos

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since you've been here since 2005, that should be enough time for you to know better then to go off-topic and flame others in your own thread. People are entitled to their opinions, if john_volkov doesn't like melee and wants to voice his opinion than that's his choice not yours.

Like I said, the whole melee system is being reworked. From what I can remember, the whole melee system is going to be more personalized for each character.

Best answers
MC said:
Since you've been here since 2005, that should be enough time for you to know better then to go off-topic and flame others in your own thread. People are entitled to their opinions, if john_volkov doesn't like melee and wants to voice his opinion than that's his choice not yours.

This is so true. But you should leave him alone.He is a master on breaking the rules and cheating.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
countdown ar for an other game not for esf it's slow down the game procentej , if you want a verry ultra slow game you can ask for andreyesf

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom