Animals smarter than people

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But what if the dolphins are only pretending that they cant speak out of pity for our stupidity.

Ai humans are in fact dumb. But screw ecology we are dumb because we argue about whos smarter.
People aren't dumb when we want to know our facts, it actualy makes us smarter, hence the more you know the smarter you are.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People aren't dumb when we want to know our facts, it actualy makes us smarter, hence the more you know the smarter you are.
I never said thats not true. I simply said we are dumb for mearly arguing whos smarter instead of combining our knowledge for the bigger good.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, tell me how can I combine my mind with a dolphin?
I never said to do that. Im sorry if it sounded like that but i ment humans aargue among themselves all the time about whos smarter or whos right and whos wrong instead of helping each other. Thats why we are and will stay stupid.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never said to do that. Im sorry if it sounded like that but i ment humans aargue among themselves all the time about whos smarter or whos right and whos wrong instead of helping each other. Thats why we are and will stay stupid.
We argue who's smarter because thats all we can do, us forum members, we aren't biologists or scientists, you can generalize the whole human population relating to this forum. There are people in the world who research the other animals, but we are not the ones.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dolphins are often regarded as one of Earth's most intelligent animals, though it is hard to say just how intelligent dolphins are, as comparisons of species' relative intelligence are complicated by differences in sensory apparatus, response modes, and nature of cognition. Furthermore, the difficulty and expense of doing experimental work with large aquatics means that some tests which could yield meaningful results still have not been carried out, or have been carried out with inadequate sample size and methodology.
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolphin#Behaviour

Best answers
The moment i see dolphins developing nuclear weapons and hadron colliders, then I'll start to worry.

Until then, im just gonna laugh your teacher off.

Lord of Chaos
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ok, tell me how can I combine my mind with a dolphin?
Head butt one really, really hard.

The moment i see dolphins developing nuclear weapons and hadron colliders, then I'll start to worry.

Until then, im just gonna laugh your teacher off.
I don't exactly believe that would make them smarter than us, just as dimwitted... o_o

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Aparently they understand our language but can't speak it thats the 6th sense she's talking about.I don't think she's a hippie, haven't seen one in my life in Romania.

But then again how would we know they understand what we say ? Thats like training a dog to shake hands.
I question your teacher's sanity. If dolphins are smarter than humans because they have been learned what a few words mean, then gorillas could also be smarter than humans as some of them have been taught sign language. Then there's parrots that have learnt what words mean and how to say them. Hell, parrots have even taught each other human languages. And then there's all the animals that you can train to respond to commands.

Then again, how many people on this forum alone can speak 2+ languages? I think that would beat the dolphins learning another one.

Unless, of course, she means the dolphins didn't learn the language and that they just know it but I somehow doubt anyone is out of touch with reality enough to think that dolphins can understand every single word of every single language known to man. And if so, why just human languages?

Perhaps your teacher just loves dolphins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom