Angels Wings..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
guys..is it just me..
he ripped the pic from the site i posted up this thread... :\
of the site has to be his site :S

Best answers
David, yes the character is based off of that. I aplogize for not giving credit.
But please note that I did create everything else, the colors, the wings, birds, photography, effects, and I changed the image around drastically.

I dont think that justifies as being a rip. I think in the art scene it would be called a "reference". If I made a mistake in "ripping" it, to you guys, then I will be happy to take it off my website.

Niracle, it is not my website, so I don't see how you would say that. As to the word 'rip' , a rip is not altering a image at all, claiming it as your own and implementing it, making money etc.

I apologize again, as I credit everything else I make. I must of forgotten. ;/ I apologize. Hopefully you guys see it as I used reference and did not rip it. I totally drew everything there. I can even copy the papers and send them to you directly rofl.

Best regards,

Tim

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, dont worry about it, i wouldnt consider it a rip, and i see the purpose behind what you created is different to the original, and i'd see it as a ref...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its a ref. I use references all the time in my work. As long as you dont use the original, you are ok :p

recreating it from scratch just by looking at it on screen is not ripping ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom