Angelina Jolie

Best answers
well heres my latest, with a little different twist i did a little lighting in photoshop, nothing major just a simple lighting effect to make it look like its under a lamp.
critz please (go to bottom i posted original)

Best answers
Very nice penciling, so why ruin it with cheap PS tricks and bad typography? Don't do anything that would distract the eye from the work, especially when it's strong enough on its own.

Best answers
Well, nice drawing, i guess it would be much better if you remove the font and add just a lil' more shade on the left side off the face...
BTW, can i see your ref pic?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice drawing, came out very well
something bout the eye's looks wierd...i think the right one is abit to much to the left..

Best answers
ill post the original and reference sometime this week

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya good drawing but the light effect is lame...it ruins it.

Best answers
Very nicelly done Stiff I really like this one. And I really like angelina :D

Best answers
heres the original

well heres the original, hows it look?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks very close to her, but I think the lips are thicker....haha....naw it's fine and nice job btw

8/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now that I notice it, the eye does look a little weird(the right eye from our VIew)

Best answers
thats so good its beyond all my comprehension of pencils and papers lol look at that hair, it's so god damn awesome

Best answers
Seriously man, what is so terrible about a simple url tag in the lower left hand corner? The giant text is just too much, it distracts from the piece. It doesn't need to be italic either. Why interrupt something you've put that much work into with a plug for your website? If people are interested in the work they will go through the minimal effort required to find your address on the page if it's hidden in plain sight in 8 point type at the bottom of the page.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm, good but not perfect, here's my crits:

her nose is a little too small, the nostrils are a little too emphasised, her right eye has a problem on the left, its curved inwards too much (i think) maybe the eyes are a little too big, you should be able to fit another eye inbetween the real eyes, and i dont think you can here.....

thats all for now, looks nice though, keep it up ;)

Best answers
MrDomino said:
Seriously man, what is so terrible about a simple url tag in the lower left hand corner? The giant text is just too much, it distracts from the piece. It doesn't need to be italic either. Why interrupt something you've put that much work into with a plug for your website? If people are interested in the work they will go through the minimal effort required to find your address on the page if it's hidden in plain sight in 8 point type at the bottom of the page.
Well I'm just taking a shot in the dark here but im guessing that he does that so nobody will steal it/rip it. But if thats not the reason then it does just make it look worse...

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks like she's got a fatlip coz of a punch! o_O :p

Apart from the thick lips and her left eye, thats one great drawing. :)

Best answers
hey!

MrDomino said:
make me some buttons please!

Best answers
yeah

Amitron said:
Well I'm just taking a shot in the dark here but im guessing that he does that so nobody will steal it/rip it. But if thats not the reason then it does just make it look worse...
your first guesss is correct man!

Best answers
Just to clarify how little protection that is, this was done in fifteen minutes:

If I was a theiving weasel that felt like putting effort into it I could very easily hide my tracks better than that. Theft is an unfortunate reality of the digital medium, you'll have to square with that some day. You have the original drawing, and that's all that's necessary to prove you did the work. All you can do if you find someone who has stolen your work is kick them in the balls and stick their head on a pike as a warning to the others.

Best answers
well if that dosnt work what do you suggest i cant afford a copyright!

MrDomino said:
Just to clarify how little protection that is, this was done in fifteen minutes:

If I was a theiving weasel that felt like putting effort into it I could very easily hide my tracks better than that. Theft is an unfortunate reality of the digital medium, you'll have to square with that some day. You have the original drawing, and that's all that's necessary to prove you did the work. All you can do if you find someone who has stolen your work is kick them in the balls and stick their head on a pike as a warning to the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom