Angel

Best answers
Well made the base form.... Il add details and fix it up...

Click on the image to enlarge it

So tell me whats wrong with it... :tired: And coments are welcome to :]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
her neck is very very long, and her head is too small.

Best answers
Hmmmm good good :p il fix that. Keep em coming

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
one leg is also longer than the other, and the shoulder is drawn in a weird place, which throws the whole upper body off... when i get back from work, if someone else hasnt already, ill draw the stick figure of where the joints should go :)

Best answers
Hmmmm Thx :) Alsow made the head bigger... And now waiting for your stick figure of where the joints should go.

My first whole body drawing.... What can i say it aint easy for me :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

hope this helps, ive tried to get it so you wont need to edit your picture too much, but the proportions are still pretty screwed.. i would suggest drawing your own stick figure in many poses, until you get good with proportions, and forshortening, then try redrawing this picture, and compare the two :)

try this tutorial site for how to use the stickmen :)

Best answers
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm You go the wrong idea how she is siting

the leg on up does not go like that... Other wise i would put shadow there .. You see her leg does not go up.. Its on top of nother The 2 legs are in the same pose :p

Tho yeah il fix the head and hands even more.... now... But still the legs are fine :) Thx for helping

Il alsow make the sholder smaller... Put head 3 milimiters colser.. (On my already fixed one) And hands... And it sould work out quite nice :D

Alsow you made the neck to small to the other preportsions.... On my pic that is... On you edit its perfect tho...

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The reason Gir's drawover is like that is because it's in proportion. One leg is way longer than the other in your drawing. It should bend where Gir's does otherwise your proportions are way off.

Best answers
I am officially traumatised by the length of that neck *shivers*. Gir did good on the drawover however, but i think ashur was pointing out that her lower right leg needs to be less bent to follow the same direction as the left one, although it flows better on the drawover... whatever.

Gir - Polykarbon is a good site, patrick is really good at drawing. Have you ever visited the forums? There's a lot of cool arts (and not-so-cool) being posted alla the time for C+C, its a great place to learn and stuff. Its got a fair amount of beginners, most are kinda average, and there's one or 2 awesome people that inspire me. If you don't know it you should check it out for sure. I dunno if there is a link to it from the site anymore as he hardly ever updates and the bbs changed URL's, but it's here anyway.

Best answers
UPDATE!!! :]

Soo does it look bether? ;/

Comments? :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty nice ;)

just the hair seems unfinshed XD

Best answers
Well it basicly finised.... But i still will fix somethings.... And probobly add more details if needed

Comments? o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it seems like her left arm is not a part of the body o_O"

and the face seems abit weird :-\ otherwise i like it ;)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The left wrist bends awkwardly, her neck is still in a very awkward position, and her right leg still seems longer than the left.

Best answers
Ummm o_o The arm is under her... not a part... i dont know why it seem like that to you.... And hmm this time i look at it yes its longer.... Have to fix it ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom