Best answers
Just like to see if anyone has or can make a Android_C17 model. Maybe it could replace Trunks. Seeing how Trunks is a big meleer and Android_C17 is good at fighting without beams, And when he does you beams its not alot. Which would make him perfect for replaceing Trunks.

Best answers
Well maybe if i was told where this so called "request forum" was maybe id go there. But a mod will come and put this is the right place, If its in the wrong section.

Best answers
Well like i said, I didnt know that so if someone will give me the addy to there thread ill go there and request. ;)

Best answers
i like that sig gj. and id prefer havin android 18 aswell seeing that she does last longer..

Best answers
Originally posted by zeldalink
i have made 1 it replayes trunks
here on my website is a pictere of it
Its ok, Reason its ok is because The bandana should be more of a redish orange color. Belt is should be around his waist its like /. And his pants looks like hes wearing something from goku he should be wearing jeans.

Best answers
Originally posted by ]\/[ITCHELL
this is why people invented the request thread;/
when you was new on the forum you requested a much yourself:laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Tenchi
Its ok, Reason its ok is because The bandana should be more of a redish orange color. Belt is should be around his waist its like /. And his pants looks like hes wearing something from goku he should be wearing jeans.
its stil a wip :] why the hell didnt i releas it if it was done (duh)
EDIT : re look i made the real 1 for my new game wod

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom