android 18 WIP

Bolteh2

B
yeah i know that i should work on android 16 (im still working on him dont worry)

here is something i made 2 hours ago (just finished) its the head of android 18 ...

more pics here

NO ITS NOT A SKIN ITS JUST COLORED GROUPS ! DONT YOU DARE TO SAY THAT THE SKINS IS OFF OR I WILL PERSONALLY COME DOWN THERE AND RAPE UR ASS ;) :)

bye

Best answers
O_O O_O O_O
DAMN IT OWNZZZZ !!!!
RELEASE HER FROM HER CELL IF SHE'S READY!
Heel goed werk :yes: :yes:
maar kan je die 16 nu al downloaden?

Best answers
very nice lookin s-bolt, i dont doubt it will be anything less than perfect once its completed, lookin forward to seein more as it is developed :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ummm...from what i saw its not half bad o_O'
maybe abit to wide

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG proud prince will be so pissed you didn't make 17.:p

Bolteh2

B
ooh? thought he said 18 ;)

and teh face looks wide cuz her head is abit angled, if i put the head straight on it would look ok

Best answers
its not 2 wide, if u look good #18 is a girl and girls have in anime different eyes, do there faces have 2 be wide, but one cridit at the model, have u ever seen #18 her eyes??

almostdeleted

A
Very nice, btw, was your 16 released? or am I just behind in the time.:rolleyes:

Bolteh2

B

these are my ref pics, teh faces are identical, if you draw lines from 1 point to the otehr they all fall on the same coordinates

(yes i know, the side ref pic is bad :)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think that after you get android 16 and 18 finished you should do an android 17. and you could call it an android pack or something. it looks good though. exactly like the ref pics.:yes:

Bolteh2

B
yeah, thats why they are called ref pics, ppl use them as reference, they shoudl look liek the ref pics :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That head ownz is so awesome it looks just like the ref pics.I bet your android 17 would be awesome too.

Bolteh2

B
yeah, i think im gonna make an android pack, ill prolyl release 16, 17 and 18 at the same time with soundpack, and ill wait till 1.1 to release so the new animations will go on the android models

if any1 can make soundpacks for 17 and 18, plz do so and mail them to [email protected]

Best answers
ewwwwwww ass rapage. good job any way. keep up the good work.

Scruffie

S
I like it, but the tip of the nose shouldn't be pointing down too far like that... it doesn't seem to match the refs.

Scruffie

S
Well still, it looks too far down. She looks pissed at something. I mean, ugly pissed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom