Android 18 Partners

Best answers
Shuldent android 16 also be her partner? :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
16 is far stronger than 18, additionally, he doesn't fight without cause, and finally, 16 never fought along side 18.

17 and 18 almost always fought together, 16 just wouldn't be a logical addition.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To be taken seriously, you're going to need a much better argument than that.

Best answers
Android 16 is just awsome his attacks rule and if u get partners in order or at a certain PL i would say Android 16 would be the last partner she gets.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Andriod 17 and 18 fighting together is movie content...

In the show they never faught the same person together, I thought movie content wasn't going to be added...?

That makes 16 as logical to be a partner of 18 as 17 is.

nge

Best answers
Does a certain flashback from Trunks ring any bells?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wheres_warren said:
In the show they never faught the same person together, I thought movie content wasn't going to be added...?
Looks like you missed the episode when Gero woke them up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That can barely count, they just killed him so he couldn't make another controller and put them back to sleep as he threatened to do. #16 technically fought on the side of good, as the only person he fought was Cell three times.

Anyway, in the History of Trunks they fought together, but in the series they went around with #16 and although they didn't all fight at one time, they went around as a group. #16 has some really nice attacks and he's been suggested before, i'm sure people would love to see him in.

Best answers
Thanks for actualy agreeing thats what i ment they always flew and went everywhere as a group none of them actualy fought togather in the series just like the ginyu force fought 1 by 1 you know so that was my point.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Well 16 was their "buddy" so it would make sense to add him to their little team. What attacks does he have though. I know he had some awesome ones but I cant remember what they where.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wasn't there a model of android 16 just a few months ago on the Esforces website pic of the week, they can use that model, or maybe they've already made him?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was Recoome, they look similar (heavy build, crazy ginger hair and a square jaw)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OH, sorry I haven't seen dbz for 2 years, lol forgot how everybody looked!

Why don't they just take recoome's model and do a few adjusments and other clothes and maybe android 16 will be born!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
personally i think it makes perfect sense to add 16 as a last buddy, the 3 androids do travel around with eachother, fight together and such, and for the pure reason that 16 is the coolest android he should be there, he also has the only signature move out of all the androids. So far its going to be 18 and 17, while ginyu gets almost all his pals... Really... it makes alot of sense to add 16.

nge

Best answers
If they've already balanced the two at this point, adding a third might overpower the team. It depends on if they're currently balanced or not versus the other charecters.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It makes sense to add 16, because transformable caractars have 2 or 3 transes!!!!! SO it's fair for them to have 2 or 3 buddies, come on think about it....

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
donnierisk said:
It makes sense to add 16, because transformable caractars have 2 or 3 transes!!!!! SO it's fair for them to have 2 or 3 buddies, come on think about it....
Actualy Krillin has only 1 transformation ^^

Anyhow 1 has some good moves :p Rocketpunch anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom