[J]

Best answers
Im workin on an Android 17 model. All i need to finish the body is a good pic of his gun, then i'll start the head. It might get into ESF, but it might have too many polies. It's 1850 now and should be ~2200 with the head. If you have a good ref pic of his gun, plz post it!

and don't ask about super 17, ill model him if i decide to put it into esf. I mainly made this model to have something of mine to practice skinning on.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah nice. Finally someone is making an Android 17 that might hopefully be in ESF
(I really doubt it though. Every Android 17 model ever shown has only been for other stupid mods)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Proud Prince I agree and I hope is for ESF just hope.

Best answers
in the thrid picture it looks like he's pretending to fly like an airplane...vrooom!...but it's pretty good man nice job

Best answers
Its pretty good. I see two things you might want to fix though. First the socks are too overexagerated make them a little less noticible by moving in some of the verts. Second the legs are alittle messed up. I'm not even sure if it will mater in a game but it looks stupid with the legs bent in from the knees. (If your just making it to skin you might as well.) Also the legs look really short, especially for a dbz model.
I hope this helps.

[J]

Best answers
generaldrew- The legs bend in at the knees for better animating, if thats what you're talking about.
proud prince- Its not for any other mod, it might not be for any mod.

Best answers
Looks like a Super Smash Bros. model. :laff:

Looks good though, try making him a little taller. (make legs longer) :)

Best answers
what's the poly cap for ESF? If it doesn't get in, do you think you could possibly remove some of the extras, and make a 17 for ESF? This looks awesome man, good job

**EDIT** Can we see a smoothed version of this model? I think that might fix some of the over exaggeration people have been talking about.

Best answers
Finally someone has agreed to make a Android 17 model, Now Proud_Prince is the happiest guy alive. ;)

[J]

Best answers
heres a smoothed render, sorry for the bad lighting and such, im no good with renders :) I think 2000 - 2200 polies is within the range of half-life, not sure though.

Best answers
gj,

i like it, its good that someone is making a #17 model

EDIT- i just realized that his feet look like homer simpsons LOL:laff: :laff:

Best answers
Looking good

But strangly it seems like it needs more details though

I dont remember Android 17 very good, but i dont think his pants were so.......plain........i guess

Correct me if im wrong cause i usally am :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whee! i like it ^_^ if ya need a skinmapper or skinner, i'll be at hand :laff:

Best answers
Yeah looks pretty good already

Yeah looks pretty good already!!!!
When its finished???

[J]

Best answers
here an update, its 2010 polies for the finished body (unless i add the rip in his pants, then it would be ~2050) Im about half done with the head, but i dont want to show it yet. I think the complete model will be ~2350 which is probably too much for esf, i don't know. Any half life gurus willing to confirm this? Ive never put a model into half-life

Best answers
itll be just fine, 3000+ is considered "pushing it" unless someone is running a 133 mhz comp, itll be fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom